Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdady
Cell Phones which is most reliable?
Best rates most reliable

any advice even best carriers would help

Also can you use VOIP on Quallcom?
this is by far the best phone out there. it has it all

http://www.flixxy.com/sumsing-turbo-3000-cellphone.htm
Thanks for posting the link for this phone Fredog! The features on this phone are amazing. I'm definitely going to get one! Thanks again! :wink:
Old 01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I heard something about Alltel (I think) allows up to like 20 numbers to be called without charging minutes to you. Would work great for my wife and I since we have maybe 12 contacts combined, only Alltel service is crap in my area. They haven't gotten any towers around me yet, the closest is Charlottesville.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf1576
Go with T-Mobile my faves its the best. talk to any 5 people regardless of what carrier ,even landlines unlimited any time. Incoming and outgoing calls.
T-Mobile not a bad system for local area. But unless they have change a bunch not much good for OTR.

I've had every carrier I think you can have at one time or the other. The best I had was Cingular with my tri-mode phone then AT&T bought them out and I switch service. I will not deal with AT&T.

I've got Verizon now. While the service seem to be all right. But what I don't like is they disable some of features on my phone and I had to purchase some software to get them back.

kc0iv
Old 01-31-2008, 09:13 PM

I have tmobile. when I was on the road i rarely dropped a call. Even On i 70 through colorado and even in ne utah. Even In places I rarely had a signal with other carriers. the nice thing about them is i have 1000 whenever minutes and we share these between me and the wifes phone. it only runs us like 56 a month plus taxes and such. we have free roaming and cell to cell calling...... had the my 5 thing and it was great but didnt use it more than calling each others phones and now that most in my family is on tmobile it really isnt nessasary.