User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2008, 07:39 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yeah the 05-07 visions have a wobble to them , I pulled a tanker with a 06 vision 70 in. bunk , not as stable as a 1998 vision . And the 1998 vision felt pushy , compared to an older ch613 they feel like a train so stable. I drove late 70,s and 80,s R models , those were tough trucks . And a old 2 stick , 08 macks are supposed to be better .
Old 02-02-2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver1989
Yeah the 05-07 visions have a wobble to them , I pulled a tanker with a 06 vision 70 in. bunk , not as stable as a 1998 vision . And the 1998 vision felt pushy , compared to an older ch613 they feel like a train so stable. I drove late 70,s and 80,s R models , those were tough trucks . And a old 2 stick , 08 macks are supposed to be better .
I drove a Mack Superliner for a while. It was an antique, but it had tons of power and handled better than a new truck. You can keep the 'R' and the 'U' models and use the quad-box for a boat anchor. Nobody pays enough to drive those anymore! I'm dreaming of a 2009 Western Star, with a 96 inch sleeper, shower, toilet, ramp for my motorcycle, 18 speed, 125MPH top end, black with flames down the sides, 10 inch chrome stacks, enough chicken lights to put Vegas to shame, and 35 MPG, OK, now I'm just gettin' carried away! 6.5 MPG would be acceptable. :moose:
http://eastcoasthoppers.com/
Old 02-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Board Regular

[quote="ChikinTrucka"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver1989
I'm dreaming of a 2009 Western Star, with a 96 inch sleeper, shower, toilet, ramp for my motorcycle, 18 speed, 125MPH top end, black with flames down the sides, 10 inch chrome stacks, enough chicken lights to put Vegas to shame, and 35 MPG, OK, now I'm just gettin' carried away! 6.5 MPG would be acceptable. [/color] :moose:
hrmmm...you might as well be asking to turn the sky purple...6.5 in that rig.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Board Regular

I drive a mack vision day cab from time to time and no issues with that one. It has only 124k miles on it though.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:04 PM
Rookie

I have had the same problem twice now. I drive a 2004 Mack Vision Day cab. All of a sudden the steering got loose and only under a load. I go over many bad roads like the Staten Island Expressway with a billion pot holes you cannot avoid. Its like a delay in the steering. The mechanic fixed it the first time by tightening something around the King Pin area. I don't know exactly what he did, but it worked. After about 6 months of harsh beating the front end up, I experienced the delay in the steering again. At least I'm not the only one with this problem.