View Poll Results: If they are cancelling classes for an extended period of time what do you suggest?
Wait it out not knowing when they might startup classes again 2 11.76%
Go to another company that offers cdl training for little or no cost 15 88.24%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

i check out us xpress not a bad backup but I need to go to school before they will hire me, plus why start making .25 cents a mile for them when I can sart at .28 with pam and still have an autoshift?

what I really need to do i think is network with some people that are scheduled to go to the classes Millis has scheduled in january and see what happens right before I go in Feb if the people who go in january get burned like the december class did then go with my backup. Im still gonna get my cdl permit so I have it. Worst case I can have my buddy who drives locally train me for the road test., get my cdl and then go to pam. Pam will take you even if you just have a cdl and need over the road training and you can skip the school.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Board Regular

had a thought since ohio was the only class cancelled maybe all 3 people in the class failed the whiz quiz? the economy excuse is their way of covering it up??