User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 06:14 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soladad
Want something that is really scary? I understand that teenagers in Texas don't have to take driver's ed any more. Parents can "teach" their kids to drive then they take their test. Look out because really bad habits are going to become "normal" driving. I have really had to sharpen up driving around Dallas and to expect the expected. 4 wheelers making poor decisions around cars are only going to get worse.
A friend of mine had a 4 wheeler come around him on the left as he was turning right the other day. He had two choices...hit the car or swing his trailer into the concrete barrier. Took the barrier and screwed up the rim on the front tandem on the trailer and flattened the tire. Of course the 4 wheeler just took off never knowing that she had just caused him to have to report an accident to the company.

Soladad
Third choice: STOP!!! Let the 4wheeler go, and SAVE the equipment (and maybe your job!)

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:51 AM

I read somewhere that right after the time change in fall every year, accident numbers skyrocket.

People get in a hurry when it starts getting dark earlier. Drive carefully.