User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I begin Orientation in Concord on the 6th. The recruiter hasn't returned my calls, that's kinda disheartening, but it's that time of year and I have no idea what his days off are. The lady that verifies past employment and DAC's says everything has been received, reviewed, and I'm good to go. I still would like to hear from current JB OTR drivers, or at least a current JB driver but they appear to be absent from the board. There are a few truck stops nearby and I'll take a ride around one this weekend to locate a current driver.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:02 PM

Just to give everyone an update

I completed JB Orientation on Thursday. I must say that I was impressed. The staff at the Concord training facility were were on the ball and treated you like a professional. The orientation started with 13 people and completed with 11 drivers. It was organized and the facility was clean, using computers to update applications. One driver failed the pee test and another due to medical reasons. I go out with a finisher on Monday for two weeks and then receive my own truck.

There is always JB Bashing on web sites and the CB Radio, but I must say that this is the best I've seen in my limited career. Once out on the road my attitude may change, but thanks to this board I've heard both the good and the bad. Thanks to all.