User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2007, 03:04 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

well, I will list states that Ive noticed as major freight lanes by the highways I travel most. Of course depending on where you live will determine a lot of the hwys you will take but here is mine, I-65, I-40, I-44 I-71, hmm some I-20/30, 64 and 70. So those states are mostly: TN, AR, MO, KY, IN, OH, OK, AL, MS,IL, and some GA. Now, its going to vary by where you live and the division you work for, but those are my most traveled states. I cant tell you if moving violations over the past 12 months counted at when I applied. I do know they WILL NOT take you if you had an accident in the 12 months prior to applying. Maverick when I first started was self insured, but they sent us insurance cards about a month ago and I didnt look to see who was the insurer. Anyway, BOL
Old 05-20-2007, 03:06 AM
Board Regular

We pull a lot of freight into and out of those 4 states. I posted on another thread that most of our freight is going to be east of the Mississippi river, north of Florida and south of NY. We do go into NY some, but I've only been there once...no where near NYC.

ALOT of our freight will run to and from IN, IL, OH, KY through to TX, OK, AR. Now keep in mind that these are the lanes I normally run. Someone from NC may have a completely different story. I have no way of knowing that. We have a major account in Ft. Smith where we pull steel from and most of it goes in the IN, IL, OH, MI, KY areas. Some goes to NC as well.

Hope this helps,

Arky