User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default THE BIGGEST LIE

it took me 5 month of suffring with training school untill i got my CDL they told me at the begning of the course that finding a job is no problem and the income around 30 to 35 k on that note i signed on with them and now i found out that they dont have a co-op program although on their website they gurantte it when i talk to the manager he said we can not gurantee but we can help you finding a job my refrence with this school is he always telling me that i am the best student he got always on time polite have lots of patian and other stuff honestly i put with this guy B.S too much it effect my life my saving is all gon and now i have a CDL but with debt mouned on top my head and no jobs since one month
by the way the 5 month training is not because i can not get the training its because i get one or tow hour training per week thats why

now here i am the wife is happy my children are not happy the visa and master card companies are realy not happy they start caling with nasty phone call i am in realy bad situation
every company i call they said we are not hiring right bnow or we need 2 years OTR experiance
WHAT SHOULD I DO I NEED HELP
Old 05-10-2007, 10:08 PM

Search here for the companies that take students, there are quite a few. Some have their own driving schools but will take graduates from other schools as well. Be honest about your past history, driving history, criminal history, etc..., if you try to hide something they WILL find it before you are done with orientation.

There are many options with the companies that are known for 'starting' drivers.

Good Luck

Dan
Old 05-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Rookie

i never had trouble with the law mint clean criminal record mint clean driving record my trainer give great recomondation because i never had an issue with him always kept it to my self ( i put up with this man way too much )
today i call many companies still no answer
$5600 tution fees and five month with out a job one income in the house hold we are in the last thread
i realy need to work
the wife said if there is no way out try to get somthing else and cut your losses but i well consult with a lawyer at later time
Old 05-10-2007, 10:32 PM

Call schneider, I see your from canada and I believe they have a hub up there. I know they will take you, but you may have to sign a contract!