User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

just jump in there and go for it and don't let those with all the negative remarks influence your decision. good luck, by the way sounds like they at least pay better than Werner. Werner pays 36.00 per trailer unload, 32cpm, 15.00 per stop or for backhauls and only 10.00 too transfer the empty rolltainers to a dunnage trailer :cry:
Old 04-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkdrvr27
just jump in there and go for it and don't let those with all the negative remarks influence your decision. good luck, by the way sounds like they at least pay better than Werner. Werner pays 36.00 per trailer unload, 32cpm, 15.00 per stop or for backhauls and only 10.00 too transfer the empty rolltainers to a dunnage trailer :cry:
Ouch yeah that is less, makes me feel better, I thought I made the least amount of money. Do they also pay HHG? :cry:
Old 05-05-2007, 06:12 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtc_Is_Hell
Do they also pay HHG? :cry:
Werner does pay hhg. I run Dollar General, as well. Some days are bad. Other days are great, like today was. I get home every weekend and I'm making good money for not even having a year behind the wheel. As far as getting into the stores, G.O.A.L. is the only way to go. I have a Classic with no more than a few scratches from tree branches, but there are drivers with Centurys that look like they just came back from a demolition derby because they just don't pay attention. Not saying I'm perfect, but I do know how to stop the truck and look at things. When I do move on to something else(which is what brought me here) I'll be the better for having been sent to a store with a 53' trailer that by all intents and purposes shouldn't be there. Only problem is I look like an idiot trying to bump a dock most days.