LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 02:40 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: really

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmj_big_daddy
Ok well if my mother is a ratbag that calls in sick then you must be one of the guys who is 45 years old and never worked a day in your life. You say your a trucker sorry son but playing 18 wheels of steel 11 hours a day does not count. So I guess when you decide to come and and run with the big dogs then you can take that big wheels out of the yard and try. I get a kick out of you stupid f|_|cking guys who have to put someone else down to make them feel good. Sir I am sorry but you putting someone down will not stop you wife from thinking you have a small dick nor will keep her off the steps of my truck. Have a good day and don't forget to turn your computer off and log yours hours.
Dumb ****
I knew the mommy crack would make you have a melt down.. you've never unloaded at DG before rolltainers or even AFTER the rolltainers so you know zippo about the topic! Other than what mommy tells you of course. I love watching you "big dogs" chase your tails like it matters a hill of beans. Keep chasing them big dogs, maybe some day it will strike you that you've been wasting your time. That tough trucker CB talk like "running with the big dogs" really shows that the trucking industry really has effected you poorly. And if running with Covenant is running with the big dogs, you must really be losing whats left of your mind. And the computer goes, We have OBRD and GPS logs and get paid for every minute of every day.. So I'll keep my "lazy little dog" job and put the money in the bank and go home every day.. but thanks for the offer...
Old 04-26-2007, 03:58 AM
Rookie
Default say

Say what you want there Driver. I have worked at DG as well at haul loads to them for Werner. As far as Covenant goes I just leased a truck onto them today and I run with the top dogs. But when you see this big black freighliner pass you in the hammer lane remember. If you cant run with the big dogs stay in the fuel stop.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: say

Quote:
Say what you want there Driver. I have worked at DG as well at haul loads to them for Werner. As far as Covenant goes I just leased a truck onto them today and I run with the top dogs. But when you see this big black freighliner pass you in the hammer lane remember. If you cant run with the big dogs stay in the fuel stop.
*snicker*
Old 04-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
*snicker*
One thing is sure Fozzy Running with the "big dogs" can get expensive. Last time I check running in the hammer lane cost a lot more in fuel. Then there are some "O/O" just haven't grasp the concept saving fuel and putting more $$ in your pocket.

kc0iv
Old 04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Senior Board Member

He wont get it no matter who tells him that. He's "running with the big dogs". He probably also drinks from toilets, sniffs other dog's behinds and humps people's legs in public. If he wishes to attain no more status than a mongrel dog... then he has reached that level. It amazes me sometimes that these people are actually serious in this BBR stuff...

I know SEVERAL O/O and non of them talk this BBR stuff.... They of course OWN their trucks and are not suckers for some leash purchase program. It seems like the high failure rate for these lease purchase people is due to their ignorance of profits VS loss and that the fact that the movie "Smokey and the Bandit was a COMEDY and not a DOCUMENTARY or some O/O training video!

And don't even get me started on that dumb "Black Dog" movie :roll:
Old 04-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The reason that they came up with this loonie plan was to save money on the labor for the DG employees. Do not expect help at the stores, because most DG employees are old ladies. Shocked
My mother has been with DG for almost 17 years now. They have never unloaded the trucks. It has always been the driver unloading. Either rolltaners or freight rollers.
Who do you think was "catching" the freight coming off of the rollers?
That maybe be true but they do the same thing now. You roll the taners off and push them to the sidwalk then the store employees unload them. Wait it is less work on the driver. Wait I forgot most truckers would bitch if hung with the rope of there choice. If you don't like the job then let your wife drive atleast she would have a reason to bitch
How many loads have you delivered with either the old non-rolltainer way and of course the rolltainer way? You mother honestly is probably one of those ratbags who always managed to call in sick on "truck day".
Youre not talking to his mother fozzy, your talking to him! Be a man and keep his mom out of it, would think better of you if you did! He is worse with the wife crack of his, but hell he is new and needs to try his balls out. You know how the kids are...lol
Old 04-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Rookie
Default yup

See I will not bring someones mother into something do that they might be in there grave. Thats just not right
Old 04-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: yup

Quote:
See I will not bring someones mother into something do that they might be in there grave. Thats just not right
add the roger beep and I'd swear that your on the CB...
Old 04-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
As far as Covenant goes I just leased a truck onto them today and I run with the top dogs. But when you see this big black freighliner pass you in the hammer lane remember. If you cant run with the big dogs stay in the fuel stop.
And what does Covenant pay an o/o? Yup, thats what I thought......
Old 04-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Board Regular

What happened here... :shock:

Why did it turn to cb talk??

Anyways with your feedback I figured hell its worth a try.. So Tuesday or Wednesday I will get to see how it is.. They need dvrs for the account so I made my demands, Two days off per week.. I know, not much of a demand to some but its hard to get when OTR.

Pay isn't much.. Not much room for advance. .34 cents to start, 70 per trl you unload and 10 dollars per stop.

I got a call from head of the Acct for hogan, Pay is supposedly between 910.00 to just over 1500.00 with the 34 drivers on the acct.. I've been making 750.00 to 850.00 as OTR.. (28 cpm)