User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

move it or lose it, welcome to east coast driving. bol.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

No, i dont think ill be movin it, while your losin it..

bol
TKR
Drive you when you're down
Dreams transport the ones who need to get out of town
Old 04-01-2007, 09:45 PM

ok,buddy, don't move. i'll pass your slow ass on the right like all the other dicks in jersey that think since they can do the speed limit they can drive in the middle lane...oh by the way, you said you were going 65 in a 55, but you got the balls to bitch about how fast another truck was going. get some balls or get out of the way...or like you said..just watch me pass you cause you ain;t moving. best of luck in your trucking career, hope you can handle it, since the way another guy drives seems to really bother you.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedfxg
ok,buddy, don't move. i'll pass your slow ass on the right like all the other dicks in jersey that think since they can do the speed limit they can drive in the middle lane...oh by the way, you said you were going 65 in a 55, but you got the balls to bitch about how fast another truck was going. get some balls or get out of the way...or like you said..just watch me pass you cause you ain;t moving. best of luck in your trucking career, hope you can handle it, since the way another guy drives seems to really bother you.
heheheehe, wow you must be a bumper pusher like the rest of them......
what I saw was a averitt truck about 3 inches from a minivan with a lady driving with 3 kids, one was in the front and 2 were in child seats strapped in the back, now if this was you driving, were you following your family to protect them from annyone trying to get in between you all ???..., yeah I was going 65 in the 50 zone and the bumper pusher (maybe it was you) was pushing this car by me like I was parked.. So if you are like that when you drive lets hope you don't kill anyone but yourself...
Old 04-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Super ModeratorSenior Board Member

3 inches? 3 inches? You had to go there in your over zealous attempt to make your point you had to use extreme hyperbole.

3 inches... :shock:

Old 04-02-2007, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglymutt
yeah I was going 65 in the 50 zone.
There's absolutely NO REASON to be driving 15 mph above the posted limit through a 50 mph zone. If anything, I always knock 5 mph off the top just to be extra safe. It's drivers like you that give the industry the black-eye that it enjoys today. And should someone get killed/maimed due to your reckless BBR behavior then I hope the world gets a front-row seat to a first-class hangin'.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFrostyMug
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglymutt
yeah I was going 65 in the 50 zone.
There's absolutely NO REASON to be driving 15 mph above the posted limit through a 50 mph zone. If anything, I always knock 5 mph off the top just to be extra safe. It's drivers like you that give the industry the black-eye that it enjoys today. And should someone get killed/maimed due to your reckless BBR behavior then I hope the world gets a front-row seat to a first-class hangin'.
wll CFM I guess you never been in heavy city traffic before, everyone was going 65mph in that stretch of road, yeserday I was in LA and the same thing.... everyone doing 65 in the 55 but I did not see no big trucks pushin bumpers, we were all just flowing through time smoothly... I don,t like to speed but I do flow with heavy traffic so I am not like a hazard goinng 55 and everyone trying to pass me, that would be a hazard than if I just flow with them... but watching a big truck pushin bumpers doing at least 75 in the 50 when we all are speeding anyway and flowing smooth, there is no reason for that......bad truck driver in a averitt truck is what that was.... and it was not one averitt truck it was everyone I saw that day, at least 8 of them passed me pushin bumpers, and all other trucks were just flowing so they stood out of the crowd and we all yelled out on te CB and no response from them careless fools on a suicide mission, they must get paid to hurry like that..... or why else would you be pushin bumpers?
Old 04-02-2007, 02:11 PM

i guess if it was an averitt, or stevens truck you really are a big dummy. it does not take a genius to figure out who i work for. bumper pusher...is that something they taught you in school? listen to me, honestly no meanness intented. you were told stuff in school about how to drive, you were told stuff in oreintation about how to drive. you will learn how to drive your way on your own. and yes tailgating is wrong,but maybe you were more upset about your large car being passed since you thought you were being safe. lighten up. if the way someone drives bothers you then get away from that person.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedfxg
i guess if it was an averitt, or stevens truck you really are a big dummy. it does not take a genius to figure out who i work for. bumper pusher...is that something they taught you in school? listen to me, honestly no meanness intented. you were told stuff in school about how to drive, you were told stuff in oreintation about how to drive. you will learn how to drive your way on your own. and yes tailgating is wrong,but maybe you were more upset about your large car being passed since you thought you were being safe. lighten up. if the way someone drives bothers you then get away from that person.
hehehhehee you crack me up, I get passed all day long, swift and jb hunt passes me all the time, you really think i care about being passed, you are a fool to remember..... I don't care who passes me, my truck does 65mph which is fine wih me.... but what I do care about is when that car your pushin has to cut in front of me to get away from you, what if they wreck or something?? ohhhhh wait you don't care about nobody but your load you have to deliver, I guess I am different, I care about whats on the road around me and not the freight I am hauling.... I could care less about whats in the box than whats in front of me... I see you bumper pushers I always pray you won't wreck while passin me, I saw a stevens truck pushin a bumper and a truck was pushin him and next to them was a truck in the slow lane (jb hunt), next thing I saw was a 3 truck pile up mess get twisted in front of me, I was able to slow down and stop because I was not a fool to follow to close... just think someday you might get to see that happen or better luck will cause it to happen..... I am in Oregon today and have not seeen no bumper pushers, maybe that State Patrol I see every 5 miles keeps these guys inline up here....
Old 04-02-2007, 09:52 PM

you ain't worth arguing with...you are by far the best driver ever. if it were not for you joining the industry it would have gone to hell. thanks for telling us all what fools we have been. keep the bs coming, kinda makes me laugh...expescially the part when the speeds of the trucks from the opening post was 65 now all of a sudden they are going at least 75 five...3 inches off the bumper of a 4 wheeler. quite the imagination you got. got luck there spaz.