User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_froggy
There is no reason to have a pee bottle in a truck. Us ladies don't have the equipment to use them, we have to get out of the truck and walk 20 miles to the bathroom (you know what I mean) or, if there are no facilities, squat between the truck and trailer, or for you men, whip is out between truck an trailer, that is, if there is no place to go and I don't mean do it in a truckstop parking lot either. I don't know how many times I did that, but only if there is no place to go. Piss bottles are just disgusting, unsanitary, and just plain lazy. :x
yeah this is soo funny, I am here at the T/S and the guy next to me walked to the building and got coffee and came back to his truck and stood behind the truck and pee'd, I can,t fiigure out why the bathroom was not good enough but everytime he comes back to his truck he pisses..... must be because he read this post.... I roll down the window and all I smell is urine and looking at his truck its one big yellow circle around it.....so if everyone did this the whole parking lot would be a urinal...... if you have to go then any way you can I guess is good but try to use the restroom if your 20 feet from it.... if not a botttle is good and yes several women drivers I know use a funnel and a gallon jug so it is possible for women just got to use your brain.... So lets all get out of our trucks and piss all over the parking lot now... c'mon 10-04
Old 12-28-2006, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglymutt
Quote:
There is no reason to have a pee bottle in a truck. Us ladies don't have the equipment to use them, we have to get out of the truck and walk 20 miles to the bathroom (you know what I mean) or, if there are no facilities, squat between the truck and trailer, or for you men, whip is out between truck an trailer, that is, if there is no place to go and I don't mean do it in a truckstop parking lot either. I don't know how many times I did that, but only if there is no place to go. Piss bottles are just disgusting, unsanitary, and just plain lazy. :x
yeah this is soo funny, I am here at the T/S and the guy next to me walked to the building and got coffee and came back to his truck and stood behind the truck and pee'd, I can,t fiigure out why the bathroom was not good enough but everytime he comes back to his truck he pisses..... must be because he read this post.... I roll down the window and all I smell is urine and looking at his truck its one big yellow circle around it.....so if everyone did this the whole parking lot would be a urinal...... if you have to go then any way you can I guess is good but try to use the restroom if your 20 feet from it.... if not a botttle is good and yes several women drivers I know use a funnel and a gallon jug so it is possible for women just got to use your brain.... So lets all get out of our trucks and piss all over the parking lot now... c'mon 10-04

What do you do if your asleep and you get the urge? alot of trouble to go then.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Adult diapers :lol:
Old 12-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Driver
Quote:
When I wake up, I gotta go NOW!!! There's no waiting to it.

I don't like doing the pee pee dance :wink:

Once I had to do #2 in the truck. I now plan my time much more wisely now :roll:
WOW, What to do when you get the runs.. anyways a friend of a friend says use a 10 cent Qt Ice Cup...
Old 12-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Rookie

http://www.incinolet.com/

Quote:
INCINOLET uses electric :shock: heat to reduce human waste (urine, solids, paper) to a small amount of clean ash, which is dumped periodically into the garbage. INCINOLET remains clean because waste never touches the bowl surface. A bowl liner, dropped into the bowl prior to use, captures the waste, then both liner and its content drop into the incinerator chamber when the foot pedal is pushed. You can use INCINOLET at any time-even while it is in cycle.
It's a little large and it ain't cheap. But it's sanitary, clean and a little more enviromatally friendly.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Board Regular

Couldn't you just stop somewhere on the side of the road? (assumin' you're out in the middle of nowhere).