User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
Dragracert99,

I will not divulge the name of the company to anyone. The reason being that I called my friend and asked him if I could post the offer he got and I was told yes on the condition that I not give the company name. The company in question hires only well experienced drivers and I would hate to have everybody who read my post calling this company and asking for about a job. ( I've gotten 7 P.M.s already). I told you the truth about what I saw and what my friend told me. I will add this. I didn't think that after he went back to work that they would give him what they promised and when I mentioned that to him he let me see his sheet that comes with his check. It showed odometer reading at beginning and ending of week (2557 miles) @ his rate already in my earlier post and 5 stops @ the rate in my earlier post and the total at the bottom. Other than that if you choose not to believe me then there is nothing I can do about that. If I did lie and got caught I would never have any credibility ever again.
Thanks for the update and you sound truthful to me.
I plan on staying with Falcon at least two years and who knows, may be forever.
I've had 3 jobs in 30 years, 20 years in last one, seven in one before and 3 in one before that.
I had plenty of jobs in my first few years as a young man beings I traveled around a bit and lived in a few dif states.
My last job closed up with a one hour notice and I thought I would be there till I retired.
Loyalty just doesn't pay any more.
I would prefer after two years to get a decent paying local job to be able to be home every day.
After 30 plus years of 8 to 5 with a one hour lunch I never thought I would be working so much.
In all my years I never worked one weekend for any one else, to important to be able to spend that family time.
I guess I've done ok so far with Falcon in that aspect , I've only been out twice in 6 months.