Old 11-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niagarafallss1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam9315
I don't vote because they are all shady and do the exact opposite of what they say they will do. And I don't complain because it won't do any good.
Hm.
Yeah, hm.

Perhaps it's just my generation. Us younger people don't see it the same way most of you older folks see it. But you can't deny the fact that a lot of them are liars and hypocrites. They butter you up before election and then they are cowards once they get elected.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Senior Board Member

I'm unaware of a party that would benefit 'TERRORISM" ...So how could one vote in one direction based on what party "BENEFITS" terrorists the least . :?
Old 11-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't vote because they are all shady and do the exact opposite of what they say they will do. And I don't complain because it won't do any good.
Hm.
Yeah, hm.

Perhaps it's just my generation. Us younger people don't see it the same way most of you older folks see it. But you can't deny the fact that a lot of them are liars and hypocrites. They butter you up before election and then they are cowards once they get elected.
Or maybe its just you :roll:
Old 11-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
I'm unaware of a party that would benefit 'TERRORISM" ...So how could one vote in one direction based on what party "BENEFITS" terrorists the least . :?
If you were addressing that towards my answer...........all I can ask is , Where have you been the past 3-years?......the Democratic Party and their partners in the MSM, have gone out of their way to undermine our country, our troops, intelligent's capabilities etc., daily in this war we are involved in for our very own existence. ...Hell, most of them don't even realize that we ARE at war and the enemy we face.

Quote:
You my friend are a politicians dream. :lol: :lol:
Old 11-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk132
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hm.
Yeah, hm.

Or maybe its just you :roll:
No, it's a lot of younger people. That's why you don't see them voting.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Senior Board Member

[quote]Ardmore Farms Forever"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
I'm unaware of a party that would benefit 'TERRORISM" ...So how could one vote in one direction based on what party "BENEFITS" terrorists the least .

If you were addressing that towards my answer...........all I can ask is , Where have you been the past 3-years?......the Democratic Party and their partners in the MSM, have gone out of their way to undermine our country, our troops, intelligent's capabilities etc., daily in this war we are involved in for our very own existence. ...Hell, most of them don't even realize that we ARE at war and the enemy we face.

I actually feel we need to figure a way out of the war ,and not get ourselves deeper ,And deeper into a no win situation .
Old 11-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Board Regular

The only reason I voted last time was because puff daddy lead me to believe I would be killed.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardmore Farms Forever

William, if it were NOT for the tax-cuts and the War on Western Civilization by "Islamic Fascist"........there is absolutely NO reason in my mind for the Republicans to be returned to power BY THE VOTERS OF THIS COUNTRY................they have BETRAYED the people who got them in power

Josh, I voted a split ticket, (including voting for some Republicans!!) as I always do. I live in a part of the state that is very solid Republican territory, so I used my ballot as an opportunity to register my disgust with the GOP as a whole. With very little exception, I had to hold my nose while I did it; at the same time, I simply had to use my voice at the ballot box to register my protest, and my declaration of the unacceptability of our current situation.

I wholeheartedly agree that the Republicans have seriously betrayed the people who (including me!!) handed them an overwhelming mandate back in 1994. I hold no illusions that the Democrats have any real solutions to offer, nor do I believe that they have learned from their past mistakes.

............when I cast my vote last Thursday, I asked myself one question, "Which party would Obl, Al Qaeda, Islamic Fascist, Saudi Arabia, Iran and the entire Middle East vote for if at all possible?"........the answer was clear...so I UNFORTUNATELY voted Republican, EXCEPT I did vote for Bill Nelson-D for US Senate...........I am NOT stupid enough to vote for that "Certifiable Nut-case" Katharine Harris-R, here in Florida..............I was to embarrassed to "fess-up" last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Far from being a pacifist or a dove, I am in strong disagreement with how the situation in the Middle East has been handled, both by Clinton, Bush 43, and a number of their predecessors.

In the end, the only way to put the problems if the Middle East to an end is to literally blow up almost every corner of the Arab world. I see no hopes of a diplomatic solution, and there can be no effective military solution short of total annihilation and devastation. Not at all pretty, not at all the course that I want to see humanity follow, but I just don't see any other alternatives here.

Anyway, in my opinion, some people are just to stupid to vote...........I'd be willing to bet, 75% of those voting today, couldn't name the 4 :lol: branches of government if their lives depended on it......oh yea, the branches are, Executive, Legislative, Judicial and the newest self-appointed branch, the MAIN STREAM MEDIA.
Uh Oh!!!

I always thought it was John, Paul, George, and Ringo!! :P

BTW: Glad to see you back here!!
Old 11-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Board Regular

Everytime I see one of Ardmore's posts I picture a guy in an underground nuclear shelter with a tin foil hat so the government dont get his thoughts.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahan
Everytime I see one of Ardmore's posts I picture a guy in an underground nuclear shelter with a tin foil hat so the government dont get his thoughts.
Well, his postings are rather animated, but overall, he's a pretty level headed guy!! That isn't to suggest that he and I are always in agreement; we are not!!
At the same time, you don't have to cringe in fear if you see him renting a Ryder Truck