User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

The hauling hazmat is going to be the one that will get much tougher. And I'm having a problem with that. Get fingerprinted, have a background check done, and for what? There were fourteen foreign drivers that the FBI identified as having connections with Al Qaeda, and Homeland Security still approved them to haul hazmat. What's the point of fingerprints and background check if they're going to allow terrorists to drive hazmat?

Old 01-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Rookie
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Now this is a handy little page!
I tripled the number of companies I am looking at!
I can't thank you enough!
Old 01-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Rookie

Good job on the new websites...now if you really want to be clever, add a sort funtion to it!
Old 01-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Rookie

voutje
Old 02-22-2006, 12:27 AM

Very informative and one of the most comprehensive list around! Great choice to launch this. Great Job!!!
Old 02-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
now if you really want to be clever, add a sort funtion to it!

All you have to do is click on the title of the table you wish to sort by and it will sort ascending or descending....

It was made that way way back when...
Old 04-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Rookie
Default Thanks

Great Help!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Rookie
Default New Drivers - Companies for New Drivers - Driving Career

MELTON TRUCK LINES
March,24 2006 I filled out online application which I had follow up on Monday,27 2006 with
Representative Christine. She promissed to run my background and refrences and get with me
before March,29 2006 when Tulsa orientation will take place. On Tuesday next day, she
told me that application will not be processed till April,3 2006. She called me all week
long and guaranteed me that my application has been approved and that I am scheduled for
Tulsa orinentation on April,3 2006 or Birmingham orientation on Wednesday April,5 2006.
Details will be sumitted to me via e-mail.
I have never received any detailes and once I spoke to Melissa, supervisor,on Tuesday
April,4 2006 she told me that they changed their mind because job probably wouldn't fit me.
This is to worn you about Melton Truck Lines and trucking industry in USA on general.

LCT - Lester Coggins Trucking -A Gainey Corporation Company

I was scheduled for orientation with them in year 2004. After they have conducted
bacground check and employment verifications I have received bus ticket. As I spoke to
main man in their hiring department(he was Jew who very much desliked European peoples),
he stated that I am good to go for orientation and as soon as I complete driving test
with I will get paid 0.28 cents per mile. Upon my arrival I passed driving without even
smallest error and the same was with backing etc.This main man who offered me job now
came up with idea that I will spend another two months driving with someone as an trainee.
Orientation wasn't paid despite agreement.
Collecting poor wage of $250/week.

CYPRESS TRUCK LINES
Located in Jacksoville, Florida in year 2005 I have applied for Driving position with this
company. I drove with my own car from Miami to Jacksonville and stayed there for a week.
Upon sucessful completition of training I was told to go home by Safety Director Hog. No
reason why or how. Wage of $40 per day for orientation was never paid to me. Drivers who
were employed by Cypress truck lines complained about bad treatment and the worst dangerous
equipment. I went home without nothing but big bills. All expences were paid out of my own
pocket.

SWIFT TRANSPORT

I attended orientation at Swift Transport Ocala after I was approved and have received bus
ticket, Florida during year 2004. After sucessfull completition I was told to go home and
there was no job for me. I lost merely two weeks to get this job and not to have one.
All expences were paid out of my own pocket and you can imagine have that made me feel.
Orientation wasn't paid again.

STEVENS TRANSPORT

Located in Dallas Texas. I went to work for this company from Miami Beach, Florida with bus
in year 2004. I was told that after three weeks, I will be allowed to go home on vacation.
That is upon sucessful training completition with co driver instructor. After two months
and half and upon sucessful completition(wages as high as $200/week), I was told to
continue working for them another two weeks. Then perhaps they will send me home. Showers
you were only allowed to take every week once.
Back bus fare I had to pay out of my own pocket from city called McAlen, Texas. It was
after two and half moths of abuse. While onboard with trainer I was not allowed to sleep,
but forced to seat on passinger seat while he would drive 14 hours daly and have me log
deceiving hours. Trainer would regularly take drugs in order to stay awake. Once I beleive
he mentaly lost control and I have thought that he will try to comit suicide. I got scared.

PARK WEST GALLERIES

I finally got job without taking any drug tests or even test drive. Tractor trailer was
entrusted to me with art worth millions of Dollars. I worked for them for about year.
I haven't only drive 48 states, but also worked in warehouse, set up auctions and grant
help during auctions itself. Loading/unloading/warehouse work/driving 48 states and all
that for about $38000/year. During work itself I had to take a lots of mental abuse from
supervisor(dispatcher) and co-workers.
The worst part was that when I was given this job, so-called owner(in question) told me
that there are two types of jobs available for me. One as an Coordinator during auctions
(unload truck,set art for auction,coordinate auction,after auction is finished load truck
back with art) and driver itself. For driver pay will be about $40000+per year and for
auction coordinator the same pay. Which one would you like to have he asked me...I asked
can I do both? He said sure that way you van make two sallaries($80000/year). Dear folks
I did both, but made shit. Company still owes me $250 which I will never see....for hotel
and road expences from last trip yes.
Since 10/24/2003 this was the only job I held beacuse government beleives that they
should be able to controll all our bank accounts and finances. Yes I did applied for
thousands of jobs which were declined to me deliberately and no I have never took any
drugs and neither have I ever allowed to get in any crime or debt. Sometimes hard to sustain
yourself when you are dealing with government spy type of criminals about which or whoom
you can read above.

MELTON TRUCK LINES
March,24 2006 I filled out online application which I had follow up on Monday,27 2006 with
Representative Christine. She promissed to run my background and refrences and get with me
before March,29 2006 when Tulsa orientation will take place. On Tuesday next day, she
told me that application will not be processed till April,3 2006. She called me all week
long and guaranteed me that my application has been approved and that I am scheduled for
Tulsa orinentation on April,3 2006 or Birmingham orientation on Wednesday April,5 2006.
I have never received any detailes and once I spoke to Melissa, supervisor,on Tuesday
April,4 2006 she told me that they changed their mind because job probably wouldn't fit me.
This is to worn you about Melton Truck Lines and trucking industry in USA on general.

HEARTLAND EXPRESS

I lost months talking to these people from Iowa. They claim that were never able to
get refrences from my ex-employers. I think that with their higher wages which are if you
compare them with other employers in trucking industry are just nothing else but liers and
government speculators. Doing their best to destroy average American who is trying to
acomplish something in his/her life. No different than Swift Transport or Stevens. Shame
with no dignity or pride. Forcing American people in desperate situations,opression,
dipression, drugs, obesity,diabetes etc. As you can see if I were granted new trucking
job today It would probably average some $2 hour if I take in consideration all these
government bulling. It is the un-healthiest job of all jobs. You will get to be treated
worse than any animal, mentally and phisically abused. Not only from employers, but also
from government(DOT-WORKS VERY CLOSELY WITH EMPLOYERS). You will be a lier, thief,
hardest worker, mentally and phisically abused, and a lots of time unemployed(till you
loose your savings). US workers(drivers) are substituted with Mexicans and other South
Americans and they compete for third world life and pay. Magasines and websites are
falsely advertising and lieing about pay benefites etc. The same will happened to you
if you try to have your own truck and they will try to get you get one. They set you up
trying to force people to buy or lease trucks. Remeber that big companies controll
everything in USA and that you will have to pay monthly payments even if they do not
allow you to work. Just like I mentioned my case earlier yes I have seen numerous owner
operators without jobs and not allowed to work. Yes they lost their momas and papas
and no there was no way back.
These other companies and thousands of others have also declined me employment upon
submittal of my application:
CSX , COMMERCIAL CARRIER CORPORATION, BARR- NUNN, JB HUNT, OAKLEY TRANSPORT, USA TRUCK,
SHAFFER , AVERITT , OVERNIGHT , SCHNEIDER , KENAN , USF GLENMORE , just too many more
to count.
Frito Lay offered local job for $600 a week(begining 2 am...yes yes...working seven
days a week), FEDEX offered me to pull doubles from Miami to Orlando and back...nights
for $110 per night or trip. That would leave with about $550 per week and FEDEX's green
shirt and broken pockets.
TAKE CARE AND THINKN ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GETING YOURSELF INTO. AS FAR AS ME...I WILL BUILD
THE ENTIRE WEBSITE AND POST MORE EXPERIENCES IN DETAIL. TAKE CARE TILL NEXT TIME.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: New Drivers - Companies for New Drivers - Driving Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMAJ_EMONA
MELTON TRUCK LINES

LCT - Lester Coggins Trucking -A Gainey Corporation Company

I was scheduled for orientation with them in year 2004. After they have conducted
bacground check and employment verifications I have received bus ticket. As I spoke to
main man in their hiring department(he was Jew who very much desliked European peoples),
he stated that I am good to go for orientation and as soon as I complete driving test
with I will get paid 0.28 cents per mile. Upon my arrival I passed driving without even
smallest error and the same was with backing etc.This main man who offered me job now
came up with idea that I will spend another two months driving with someone as an trainee.
Orientation wasn't paid despite agreement.
Collecting poor wage of $250/week.

CYPRESS TRUCK LINES
Located in Jacksoville, Florida in year 2005 I have applied for Driving position with this
company. I drove with my own car from Miami to Jacksonville and stayed there for a week.
Upon sucessful completition of training I was told to go home by Safety Director Hog. No
reason why or how. Wage of $40 per day for orientation was never paid to me. Drivers who
were employed by Cypress truck lines complained about bad treatment and the worst dangerous
equipment. I went home without nothing but big bills. All expences were paid out of my own
pocket.

SWIFT TRANSPORT

I attended orientation at Swift Transport Ocala after I was approved and have received bus
ticket, Florida during year 2004. After sucessfull completition I was told to go home and
there was no job for me. I lost merely two weeks to get this job and not to have one.
All expences were paid out of my own pocket and you can imagine have that made me feel.
Orientation wasn't paid again.

STEVENS TRANSPORT

Located in Dallas Texas. I went to work for this company from Miami Beach, Florida with bus
in year 2004. I was told that after three weeks, I will be allowed to go home on vacation.
That is upon sucessful training completition with co driver instructor. After two months
and half and upon sucessful completition(wages as high as $200/week), I was told to
continue working for them another two weeks. Then perhaps they will send me home. Showers
you were only allowed to take every week once.
Back bus fare I had to pay out of my own pocket from city called McAlen, Texas. It was
after two and half moths of abuse. While onboard with trainer I was not allowed to sleep,
but forced to seat on passinger seat while he would drive 14 hours daly and have me log
deceiving hours. Trainer would regularly take drugs in order to stay awake. Once I beleive
he mentaly lost control and I have thought that he will try to comit suicide. I got scared.

PARK WEST GALLERIES

I finally got job without taking any drug tests or even test drive. Tractor trailer was
entrusted to me with art worth millions of Dollars. I worked for them for about year.
I haven't only drive 48 states, but also worked in warehouse, set up auctions and grant
help during auctions itself. Loading/unloading/warehouse work/driving 48 states and all
that for about $38000/year. During work itself I had to take a lots of mental abuse from
supervisor(dispatcher) and co-workers.
The worst part was that when I was given this job, so-called owner(in question) told me
that there are two types of jobs available for me. One as an Coordinator during auctions
(unload truck,set art for auction,coordinate auction,after auction is finished load truck
back with art) and driver itself. For driver pay will be about $40000+per year and for
auction coordinator the same pay. Which one would you like to have he asked me...I asked
can I do both? He said sure that way you van make two sallaries($80000/year). Dear folks
I did both, but made $&!+. Company still owes me $250 which I will never see....for hotel
and road expences from last trip yes.
Since 10/24/2003 this was the only job I held beacuse government beleives that they
should be able to controll all our bank accounts and finances. Yes I did applied for
thousands of jobs which were declined to me deliberately and no I have never took any
drugs and neither have I ever allowed to get in any crime or debt. Sometimes hard to sustain
yourself when you are dealing with government spy type of criminals about which or whoom
you can read above.

MELTON TRUCK LINES

HEARTLAND EXPRESS

I lost months talking to these people from Iowa. They claim that were never able to
get refrences from my ex-employers. I think that with their higher wages which are if you
compare them with other employers in trucking industry are just nothing else but liers and
government speculators. Doing their best to destroy average American who is trying to
acomplish something in his/her life. No different than Swift Transport or Stevens. Shame
with no dignity or pride. Forcing American people in desperate situations,opression,
dipression, drugs, obesity,diabetes etc. As you can see if I were granted new trucking
job today It would probably average some $2 hour if I take in consideration all these
government bulling. It is the un-healthiest job of all jobs. You will get to be treated
worse than any animal, mentally and phisically abused. Not only from employers, but also
from government(DOT-WORKS VERY CLOSELY WITH EMPLOYERS). You will be a lier, thief,
hardest worker, mentally and phisically abused, and a lots of time unemployed(till you
loose your savings). US workers(drivers) are substituted with Mexicans and other South
Americans and they compete for third world life and pay. Magasines and websites are
falsely advertising and lieing about pay benefites etc. The same will happened to you
if you try to have your own truck and they will try to get you get one. They set you up
trying to force people to buy or lease trucks. Remeber that big companies controll
everything in USA and that you will have to pay monthly payments even if they do not
allow you to work. Just like I mentioned my case earlier yes I have seen numerous owner
operators without jobs and not allowed to work. Yes they lost their momas and papas
and no there was no way back.
These other companies and thousands of others have also declined me employment upon
submittal of my application:
CSX , COMMERCIAL CARRIER CORPORATION, BARR- NUNN, JB HUNT, OAKLEY TRANSPORT, USA TRUCK,
SHAFFER , AVERITT , OVERNIGHT , SCHNEIDER , KENAN , USF GLENMORE , just too many more
to count.
Frito Lay offered local job for $600 a week(begining 2 am...yes yes...working seven
days a week), FEDEX offered me to pull doubles from Miami to Orlando and back...nights
for $110 per night or trip. That would leave with about $550 per week and FEDEX's green
shirt and broken pockets.
TAKE CARE AND THINKN ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GETING YOURSELF INTO. AS FAR AS ME...I WILL BUILD
THE ENTIRE WEBSITE AND POST MORE EXPERIENCES IN DETAIL. TAKE CARE TILL NEXT TIME.
Someone needs a hug :lol:

And also instruction on how to use the spell check function :roll:
Old 04-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Might want to check into your background!! Sounds like you are not telling them and us something.