View Poll Results: Is it time to ditch Da Kine Bud??
Yes 23 62.16%
No 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2006, 04:06 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Wouldn't this thread be more suited to ...OFF-TOPIC ???

And it just appears to me as if the people replying to this thread in support of a proposed ban ..are really just thriving on negativity , and it is these kinds of replies that have HI-jacked threads , as from what i've seen when one user posts a reply that doesn't support the views of the majority the majority feel the need to slam that poster with negative comments this gets the reply of the poster , and then the majority repeats their cycle of negative feedback ..so the threads in reality are hi-jacked by the majority .....

So I have yet to see any thing posted by DA KINE that is derogatory towards any of the board members that would incite a ban....I have seen many negative opinions expressed towards DA KINE as a result of a few posts that the majority did not agree with , but i don't see these people proposing to ban themselves :lol:
Great!! Then you and Da Kine Bud can PM each other, and enjoy each others company!!

Meanwhile, the rest of us can continue to discuss a thread (on topic) without the mindless ramblings of a self centered person (?) who wants to hijack every thread he joins. As far as him not making any derogatory remarks about others?? Better get your front end checked, BJ4X4!!

This post is an example of a hostile post that attempts to be demeaning towards another member....And the thread has nothing informative in nature to yield to viewers regarding trucking ...So it is not suited for this forum rather it belongs in off-topic.....But because it is negative in nature , and singles out one specific user you might be better off using the P.M. feature when you feel the need to discuss things of this nature rather than attacking other board members in a hostile way , and attempting to use a poll on an open forum to rid the board of a member you just don't agree with , and want gone just because you don't like their views .... :roll:
Old 07-03-2006, 04:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's

This post is an example of a hostile post that attempts to be demeaning towards another member....And the thread has nothing informative in nature to yield to viewers regarding trucking ...So it is not suited for this forum rather it belongs in off-topic.....But because it is negative in nature , and singles out one specific user you might be better off using the P.M. feature when you feel the need to discuss things of this nature rather than attacking other board members in a hostile way , and attempting to use a poll on an open forum to rid the board of a member you just don't agree with , and want gone just because you don't like their views .... :roll:
You conveniently dance around (Or choose to ignore!!) the issue; the fact is that many of us are fed up with his ramblings that steer the focus of a thread away from its original focus, and turn the attention towards his distracting conduct.

Check your headlights!! Go back to this very thread, and you will see where I said; "If you have something to CONTRIBUTE...Based upon the vast majority or responses regarding him, there are many drivers here who can scarcely make heads or tails out of what he is saying.

I know that he thinks that he appears to present himself as some super intellectual, but the ramblings are mindless drivel, his sentence structure is an abomination, and he quite apparently lost his dictionary a long time ago, and it does not take a highly educated person to recognize that.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:21 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Re: DISCLAIMER:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Kine
Quote:
Useless wrote:
So far, you have not made one single contribution that is trucker related. How can you!! You don't know a dammed thing about trucking!!
The trolling and baiting is getting old and is disrespectful to the administrators of this board. Please stop attacking people and post on a subject please. ^help me to help him
You're new here and don't have a clue what this forum and Moderators are about so STFU.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:39 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
The trolling and baiting is getting old and is disrespectful to the administrators of this board. Please stop attacking people and post on a subject please. ^help me to help him
Quote:
Useless wrote:
So far, you have not made one single contribution that is trucker related. How can you!! You don't know a dammed thing about trucking!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
You're new here and don't have a clue what this forum and Moderators are about so STFU.
With all due respect, a 'join date' and 'the date someone started viewing a forum' can be and often are two different things. This forum allows non members to view threads. He could have been reading for months without being registered.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:01 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
Quote:
Quote:
Useless wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
With all due respect, a 'join date' and 'the date someone started viewing a forum' can be and often are two different things. This forum allows non members to view threads. He could have been reading for months without being registered.
You're right but he has yet to say ANYTHING about the Trucking business
Old 07-03-2006, 06:42 AM

Quote:
BIG JEEP on 44's wrote:

[Re: ?Useless? previous posting] This post is an example of a hostile post that attempts to be demeaning towards another member....And the thread has nothing informative in nature to yield to viewers regarding trucking ...So it is not suited for this forum rather it belongs in off-topic.....But because it is negative in nature , and singles out one specific user you might be better off using the P.M. feature when you feel the need to discuss things of this nature rather than attacking other board members in a hostile way , and attempting to use a poll on an open forum to rid the board of a member you just don't agree with , and want gone just because you don't like their views ....
This is exactly what is happening what is written above by this member named ?Useless?. It breaks the internal policies of this board and disrespects not only the administrators but inhibits new members from posting when people like this one user constantly attacks without merit.

Rule of thumb IMAO: comment on comments said?do not attack the poster themselves. Not every one agrees with everyone else, that is your God given right not to agree. Why get so upset about it to take this honorable forum away from the purpose of trucking? It makes zero sense to do so. =(

We are experiencing one of those horror stories about the internet here, the stalking, the berating, and the mimicking. I just hope this strange behavior doesn?t detour others from posting on this informative message board. This is just one person who is doing this for some odd reason and 99.9% of the users here bring unparalleled value.
DISCLAIMER: I know you think you understood what I wrote, but I'm not too sure that what you think you read is what I meant. So, the views expressed here are not necessarily the views of those who disagree with me.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Colin wrote:

Yes, actually I did find this forum about this time last year. Anyways?been using it for research purposes; that and have always been impressed by the daily user total. Think it is a shame that myself being a target of an internet stalker, that others who like me at one time just read posts, might have second thoughts about registering and eventually posting something after witnessing this creepy behavior.
DISCLAIMER: I know you think you understood what I wrote, but I'm not too sure that what you think you read is what I meant. So, the views expressed here are not necessarily the views of those who disagree with me.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:03 AM

Quote:
yoopr wrote:

You're right but he has yet to say ANYTHING about the Trucking business
    LOL All we know is you love to attack and drag this respectable forum through the gutter detouring away other potential new members from registering. Pretty sad how the stories about the worst of the internet have come true here: be seen as disagreeable and be the focus of odd territorial harassment.

I must draw a political analogy here but this is a like problem with this great country?honesty and perspective are lacking in the 'great debate'. The far right-wing and the far left-wing have made it all one big shouting match. Creating noise so bothersome that voter apathy is the only safeguard against it.
    Old 07-03-2006, 07:04 AM

OPPS DOUBLE-POST =P
    Old 07-03-2006, 07:04 AM
    Rookie