View Poll Results: Is it time to ditch Da Kine Bud??
Yes 23 62.16%
No 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2006, 03:18 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
yoopr wrote:

yeah we're Skeered Troll
You need to refresh yourself with some Grade school Sentence structure.
take a hike Loser
    DISCLAIMER: I know you think you understood what I wrote, but I'm not too sure that what you think you read is what I meant. So, the views expressed here are not necessarily the views of those who disagree with me.
    Old 07-03-2006, 03:25 AM
    Senior Board Member
    Default Re: DISCLAIMER:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by "Da Kine

Honesty and perspective please; it is all [i
    I[/i] am asking. TYVM ^I love the internet =)[/color][/size]
    And what we are asking of you is that you cease in your practice of "high"jacking the threads with your ramblings of pseudo-intellectual masturbation. If you have something to contribute, then fine!! But keep the thread on topic!!

As CrackAces so correctly pointed out, we can have an interesting discussion taking place on a thread, and then you take over with your self centered unintelligible (not to mention inarticulate) ramblings.

Feel threatened?? By YOU??? :P Get over yourself, Da Kine Bud!!

If I could buy you for what you are truly worth, and then turn around and sell you for what you THINK you are worth, I could afford to pay off the tax bill, and retire in The Caribbean!!
    Old 07-03-2006, 03:32 AM
    Default KOLOHES: GETTING OLD

Quote:
    BanditsCousin wrote:

Da Kine Bud means cream of the crop marijuanna. What kind of name is that to have on a trucking webpage?
      I was born and raised on Kauai, and in pidgin da kine means local. Like; hey bra he?sa da kine. Means; whoa watch out he is a local most likely to stomp on some haoles (mainland tourists).

So nothing to fear, nothing to get all shaking in your boots about, thanks for rushing to judgment, God Bless you and your family! =)
      DISCLAIMER: I know you think you understood what I wrote, but I'm not too sure that what you think you read is what I meant. So, the views expressed here are not necessarily the views of those who disagree with me.
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:35 AM

Quote:
      Useless wrote:

And what we are asking of you is that you cease in your practice of "high"jacking the threads with your ramblings of pseudo-intellectual masturbation. If you have something to contribute, then fine!! But keep the thread on topic!!

As CrackAces so correctly pointed out, we can have an interesting discussion taking place on a thread, and then you take over with your self centered unintelligible (not to mention inarticulate) ramblings.

Feel threatened?? By YOU??? Get over yourself, Da Kine Bud!!

If I could buy you for what you are truly worth, and then turn around and sell you for what you THINK you are worth, I could afford to pay off the tax bill, and retire in The Caribbean!
      Quote:
      Whom for whatever nondescript rationale (even to themselves) when they, the attacker, do feel threaten or are scared in this surreal self-perceived paranoia of theirs, and for sanctimonious reasons, begin a series of ill mannered campaigns to run off the user. These infamous characteristics always wield slander as the tactic of choice since the grievance to be had is nonexistent with them. Therein you witness a veil attempt to cover their own derelictions of motive, by wildly pontificating in some sort of hope that ground can be made because of it (it can only be guessed).

This is odd behavior, indeed strange behavior, which is all too rampant on the internet, and leaves more questions than not about people?s station and general health.

This board?s subject is about trucking in general and not a strange internet stalking of a new member. Save that for 20/20-Dateline-Primetime?
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:35 AM
      Senior Board Member

Wouldn't this thread be more suited to ...OFF-TOPIC ???

And it just appears to me as if the people replying to this thread in support of a proposed ban ..are really just thriving on negativity , and it is these kinds of replies that have HI-jacked threads , as from what i've seen when one user posts a reply that doesn't support the views of the majority the majority feel the need to slam that poster with negative comments this gets the reply of the poster , and then the majority repeats their cycle of negative feedback ..so the threads in reality are hi-jacked by the majority .....

So I have yet to see any thing posted by DA KINE that is derogatory towards any of the board members that would incite a ban....I have seen many negative opinions expressed towards DA KINE as a result of a few posts that the majority did not agree with , but i don't see these people proposing to ban themselves :lol:
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:39 AM
      Senior Board Member

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Da Kine

This board?s subject is about trucking in general and not a strange internet stalking of a new member. Save that for 20/20-Dateline-Primetime? [/color][/size]
      [/quote]

So far, you have not made one single contribution that is trucker related. How can you!! You don't know a dammed thing about trucking!! :P
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:40 AM

Quote:
      BIG JEEP on 44's wrote:

...as from what i've seen when one user posts a reply that doesn't support the views of the majority the majority feel the need to slam that poster with negative comments this gets the reply of the poster , and then the majority repeats their cycle of negative feedback ..so the threads in reality are hi-jacked by the majority .....
      This is the case with most message boards and it is a shame. They just get this to me odd territorial behavior it is funny at times. Comment on the comments not attack the user. =)
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:43 AM

Quote:
      Useless wrote:
      So far, you have not made one single contribution that is trucker related. How can you!! You don't know a dammed thing about trucking!!
      The trolling and baiting is getting old and is disrespectful to the administrators of this board. Please stop attacking people and post on a subject please. ^help me to help him
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:47 AM
      Mentioned: Post(s)
      Tagged: Thread(s)

Is this CHADS brother???
      Old 07-03-2006, 03:49 AM
      Senior Board Member
      Mentioned: Post(s)
      Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
      Wouldn't this thread be more suited to ...OFF-TOPIC ???

And it just appears to me as if the people replying to this thread in support of a proposed ban ..are really just thriving on negativity , and it is these kinds of replies that have HI-jacked threads , as from what i've seen when one user posts a reply that doesn't support the views of the majority the majority feel the need to slam that poster with negative comments this gets the reply of the poster , and then the majority repeats their cycle of negative feedback ..so the threads in reality are hi-jacked by the majority .....

So I have yet to see any thing posted by DA KINE that is derogatory towards any of the board members that would incite a ban....I have seen many negative opinions expressed towards DA KINE as a result of a few posts that the majority did not agree with , but i don't see these people proposing to ban themselves :lol:
      Great!! Then you and Da Kine Bud can PM each other, and enjoy each others company!!

Meanwhile, the rest of us can continue to discuss a thread (on topic) without the mindless ramblings of a self centered person (?) who wants to hijack every thread he joins. As far as him not making any derogatory remarks about others?? Better get your front end checked, BJ4X4!!
      Closed Thread