User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2003, 12:34 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

[color=#0000FFost_uid0]:aktion074:

Everyone has been a big help. I have come to relize that trucking is what you make it. You can blame everyone for your problems or just suck it up and do your job and get better each day. Its not easy at all and most people dont relize that the first year is very rough. Driving,pay and everything. I have been the one at first thought it will be easy. I give it up once at Cr and Im doing again. There is a pride about it and if you look at it that way I think everyone can make it. Im not a real exp driver but I do want all you new drivers to relize that you have to work hard at it and be able to take alot of hard times at first. Ill make the first year out about a 1/3 of what I make at this time,but thuis my dream and my familt says do and be happy. I live in austin and I have a hard time understanding almost ever AM trucks wreck on 35 again. IH 35 is where everyone needs to slow down and remember getting back to the family is more important then seeing how fast you can get through Austin. I will not be able to e-mail much after this ,but will check during home time. I hope in about a year I can look at my truck and be proud that I did this for myself and not just working to make everyone else money. Sounds crazy but hey we only go through life once. You all take care and thank you for putting up with my Q and God Bless you all.

Transman 59[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-05-2003, 02:41 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

[color=#000080ost_uid0]Sounds great, Transman! Good to hear that you're getting back out on the road. Drive safely and good luck!
[/colorost_uid0]

Old 06-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Board Regular

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Transman, I wish you the best of luck. I am glad you realize that the 1st year is the toughest. May god bless you and deliver you home safely to your family at the end of each outing.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Board Regular

CALL THIS A RESURRECTION!!