User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What an Adventure!!

So my dh called me on the 3rd. He was very upset. I calmed him down and asked him to explain what was going on. He told me that since he had been with his trainer (he started with him on Christmas day) everything has been a disaster. The first day he picked dh up for Texas gave him keys and went to sleep. Not to mention the truck was gross. He had trash all over the floors, coke stains all over the dash and wind sheild. Dh couldn't believe he was going to sleep while he drove for the first time. Since then he has yet to show him how to do anything. Dh was trying to ride it out and trying to just learn as he went. So on the 3rd the trainer was asleep and dh started to smell something. He said it was so bad he had to pull over and get out of the truck. Come to find out the trainer peed all in the bed. Gross. And dh has to sleep in that same bed.... So he called the training Manager and she told him that they would route them to the Ga terminal and tell the trainer that he had a family emergency and that he would be getting off there, and they would get him a new trainer. So on the way to there last drop they were going to stop in Arkansas for the night and the trainer missed the exit so he stopped and decided to back up on the interstate in the travel lane with traffic coming. Dh said you really doesn't know how they didn't get hit. So when they got to the truck stop he called the terminal and explained what happened and told her he did not feel safe getting back on that truck. Well the guy there told him that he wasn't sure why he was assigned that trainer because the guy wasn't supposed to be training because of things like this. They told him they would pay for his hotel stay in Arkansas but they really weren't sure when they could get a trainer out there to pick him up. So He called me and asked if there was any way I could come get him. So I called my friend because I have a radiator leak and have to stop every so often, let the truck cool, and put water in it. That would take me days to get there. So he argeed to loan me his car and he would ride with me. So by the time we get on the road it's 3:00 in the morning. The drive there was rainy but not so bad. We got to Arkansas at about 9:30 Ga time and picked dh up and headed home. So I go to sleep because I haven't slept any yet. About 2 hrs later i hear them talking really loud and I feel up pull over and the car door shut. So I get up and look to see what is going on. I look just in time to see my friend running down a hill and dropping his pants on the side of the interstate. Apparently, he had to GO! and we were no where near anything. It was so funny, I almost peed on myself. He gets back in the car and said "Next time you call me at 2:00 in the morning IM NOT GONNA ANSWER!!!!" So he has been the butt of our jokes for the last few days. Anyway, we finally made it home that afternoon. It was so great to have my dh back home for a few days. I really missed him. But now it's back to being home alone. I took him to the Ga terminal this morning. He should be leaving out with a new trainer soon.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:07 AM
Senior Board Member

Glad your DH woke up quickly to the realities of the situation and demanded a new trainer. Glad to hear to that he wasn't injured or killed by the actions of the idiot he was with.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:04 AM
Senior Board Member

What is the company name?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:48 AM

So much of that is going on now. People who don't wont anything to do with being a trainer are doing it just to make more money. Some of the companys make trainers out of people that have not even been driving a year and that is just nuts. I don't see how more people are not killed by all this crap.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Rookie

Why we are calling that person a trainer, he has to do nothing with the training, he just want to do foolish act like that.