User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2008, 02:11 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default A few prayers for my nephew, please

I won't get into all of the details but he is in the hospital right now (has been in for a while now) and they found, during his most recent echo, that he has a vegetative heart...there is staph growing on his heart. It's related to an infection that he got due to a previous surgery. He is twelve years old and it's just so sad and very hard on our family right now...we have always been a very close - my kids and my sister kids are like brothers and sisters, they spend so much time together. Please help with a few prayers.

Humphry Davy
Old 09-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Senior Board Member

I have, I will and I am sorry Bloo. cry.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:25 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

Thank you.

Humphry Davy
Old 10-21-2008, 04:02 AM
Senior Board Member

Holding a Crucifix (any size), say this Prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and HE will change your whole life in a very special way You will see.

Lord Jesus, 1 come before You, just as 1 am. 1 am sorry for my sins, 1 repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your Name, 1 forgive all others for what they have done against me. 1 renounce satan, the evil spirits and all their works. 1 give You my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. 1 invite You into my life, Lord Jesus. 1 accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.
Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Your Precious Blood, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. 1 Love You, Lord Jesus. 1 Praise You, Jesus. 1 Thank You, Jesus. 1 shall follow You every day of my life. Amen. Mary my mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. CHESTERTON

"Qui non intelligit aut discat aut taceat"
Who does not understand should either learn, or be silent.
The Mark Levin Show
Old 10-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Senior Board Member

your nephew, you, and your family are in my prayers. By Jesus stripes
Old 10-21-2008, 06:14 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

He is doing better. He is home. The staph (complications from a surgery) is gone so he no longer has a vegetative heart!!!! The new shunt is in and the picline for antibiotics is out of his heart. He is recovering nicely.

He is non-verbal cerebral palsy but he is still an ornery toot! He's 12 (a miracle in itself).

Thank you for your prayers.

Humphry Davy