User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Cheating Husband

Help!! How many woman out there have a husband that lies? I had one of my husbands friends get a hold of my cell phone number and call me to let me know he was having lunch with a woman from his job( the boss) and that they were seen out at a bar in Wisconsin and I shouldn't worry. He said he was calling in case I heard the rumors. Well, how would I hear rumors when I am at home and I don't talk to any of the so called friends he has made. I called his job and confronted the woman and she tried to say"NO" she is happily married and that she is never in bars alone. Well to her surprise and my husbands I don't BELIEVE them. I told my husband I called her and he told me I better not have he got all crazy when I told him. I told him who called me and he chose to tell me I am crazy and a liar he knows so and so and he wouldn't do that to him. WEll he has known this guy for about 6months we have been married and together for over 19 years, I asked him to please show me some respect and stop lying. My husband thinks he is the bomb, and tells me all women want him and that he can have anyone he wants. I told him to go get one, that no woman would put up with a cheating, liar. He thinks he is slick I'll catch him one day and him and the bimbo he is with and boy will they be sorry no violence will come from me. I may just show up in Rothschild,Wisconsin. I can't wait to see their faces..........
Old 03-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Senior Board Member

hello otrwife ... I understand you've been married for 19yrs but did I miss it (or) did you say how long your husband has been driving ? ... The reason I ask is because I've seen ALOT of people go on the road and some people just can't handle the freedom of being away from thier spouse and suddenly their getting cute remarks made to them that makes them feel like a kid again and can make them feel like their 'special' to the those who are fliritng with them.... and some people let it go to their head (s) ... :roll: ... for some reason or other it just seems to happen like that. ......... BUT on the other side of the coin I've also met people out there that are/where loyal to thier loved one back home ....... because of the strong bond the two had at home.................. I always hate hearing things like this when it happens, but ..... trucking doesn"t work for those who don't have a strong bond/relationship before starting to drive. ................. if he has always seeked the attention of others (females) all your married life - - - I wouldn't expect it to get better with him gone and you at home ........... 19yrs deserves some respect . . . . and if you can't get it from him .... then I'd start getting my ducks in a roll and get myself set up for a life of freedom .............................. I really don't want to come across harsh - - this is just what I've seen and experienced personally. .... I've had females flirt with the man I'm with - - -even with me standing beside him ...grrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 03-20-2008, 12:50 AM

first off i would like to say, This sounds like a fake to me. this is the only post the person has put up and this is what you contribute?
2nd -- why would you risk your 19 year marriage and your husbands and possibly your families lively hood by calling his boss to confront her? over some guy that your husband has only known for 6 months? Maybe your husband pissed him off and this was a plan to make trouble for him. if that was the case WOW did it work! you are going to beleave some guy you never met over your husband of 19 years?

Now that a say it myself this is gota be a fake post... I hope!
Old 03-20-2008, 02:22 AM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Well, I doubt it's a fake. A lot of people with a serious and pressing problem will create an accout and then immediately post the problem. They're looking for help and guidance and many times will sound off right out of the gates.

Old 03-20-2008, 07:51 AM
Senior Board Member

So this guy called and told you this "just in case"? Sounds like someone is causing trouble. I'm not saying anything is goin on, and hopefully its not.

If i were to cheat on my gf, it wouldn't be with my boss. It just wouldn't make sense. My gf gets all pissy when her friends give her scenarios about what I "could" be doing on the road and she says its sooo hard not to listen to it, no matter how hard she blocks it out.

Hopefully this all pans out and its a mountain out of a molehill.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Senior Board Member

I am not trying to belittle what you have said or going through, but, are you sure of your facts? Or are you reacting purely on emotions?

Some things that you might want to think about and answer:
How did this "friend" get your number?
Did this "friend" have "a thing" for the boss and was trying to frame your husband?
What is the past history of your husband when it comes to this kind of stuff?
How long has he worked for this company?
What is the 'reputation' of the boss when it comes to men in her employ?
How long has been on the road?
Are you taking your frustations out on him?
Is he taking his frustations out on him?
What factual proof do you have that these meetings took place?
Old 03-21-2008, 01:39 AM
Rookie
Default Cheating husband

Well this is not a fake post. I believe this guy to a point my husband and this guy talk all the time. I am emotional and this is a sad situation, plus I did catch my husband eating breakfast with another woman once. As for confronting the boss I talked very nicely and told her what I heard and asked her about it. As we talked I realized that there was something there but I didn't go crazy I kept my composure and she thinks all is ok. I had to call this guy once to get a hold of my husband when my husband's phone wasn't working that is how he has my phone number. My husband has driven for over a year and we have never been apart. I am having a hard time. I am not one to just say things or write fake posts. It helps to vent. Thank you to all who understand.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:47 AM
Senior Board Member

Although I cant help much...I think you will find some help here. Especially from some of the wifes of the drivers.
Ill keep you in my prayers. Hoping your situation will work out for the best.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Rookie

I feel your pain. I have been in the same situation. I also happened to wonder upon the place, vented, had a wonderful person give me some great advice, then left because I am nener on the computer. I beleive that once it happens it will again unless the turn their life over to God. The words that were sent to me brought me back th the Lord and it saved me. Every time I would catch mine it would stop but 6 months later there it was, going on with another woman. He said it would stop and it would, however, he always found another. I am alone now with my children and the Lord to walk me down every path I face but finally I am free of the lying and cheating. Pray for your husband and for your peace and you will manage to work it out. I will pray for you guys!!!!!![/i][/b]
Old 04-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Board Regular

Sending good thoughts your way, hoping you're enjoying a great day over there today. I was thinking maybe your husband and the boss sharing a meal was really nothing more than just that...she's his boss, not some random floozy he's found at a truck stop somewhere on the road... The friend called you to say not to worry if you heard rumors about your husband being seen with this woman possibly with good intentions to keep you from worrying about your man while he's out and about ... really I'd have been much more concerned to have received a phone call on them sharing brunch in bunk, kwim? Could be possible he has one of those caring bosses that likes to keep in touch with their employees and talk about work related issues somewhere other than the office so any questions or concerns can be brought up in a more neutral atmosphere, I'm hoping that's all this situation is. Would it have been an issue if he had went to lunch with a male boss? Just because she's a female doesn't mean his mind was on 'other intentions' ... I know there are some fellas out there that can get themselves into issues but really I'm thinking in your case this sounds like a case of a caring boss spending time with an employee over a meal, nothing more. [/b][/i]