User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hey there everyone, I wanted to thank you ALL for the kind words and inspiration you have always sent my way. Especially the prayers. To let you know, the boys had their surgery and all went well. Unbeleivably the little one came out of it with no pain medication or anything at all. If you didnt look at the eyes you would not have known he had surgery. The other had a very rough day but is fine now. They have now been completely released and can do whatever. We did miss T-ball this year but this successful surgery was much needed and way more important. Thanks again everyone......
Old 04-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Board Regular

I'm so glad to hear your boys came through those surgeries well and are doing good over there now Great news

You can always practice that ball playing at home in your yard, with the vision being better you'll have a great player on your hands come next season when it's ready to start up again