User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 02:39 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, can't agree w/that "Most men..." - goes both ways; Besides, I hear of more women that cheat than men, but whatever. :roll:
Old 03-14-2007, 03:20 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyykatt
Hmmm, can't agree w/that "Most men..." - goes both ways; Besides, I hear of more women that cheat than men, but whatever. :roll:
Both Female & Male's are cheaters! I don't believe she meant it any other way :lol: Us females know there is good men out there and there is cheaters out there. It happens the opposite way to! My friend was a cheater to her husband.It takes a great relationship not to cheat on each other. It takes 2 not just 1.
It goes both ways, but men are more known to cheat than a female. Females cheat when they are unhappy. Males cheat because they like voyeurism.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:45 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: omg!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by landstarmissy
That is terrible! What a pig! But, sadly yes that is how most men are. I don't think I know one woman that has never been cheated on, happy or not. For some reason, most men need variety. And not just on the road because the lazy men that don't work or help around the house still for some reason cheat. Good men out there don't take this the wrong way. There are a few of you out there who are loyal and I applaud you for that! But hopefully you can sue his ass for some serious money you deserve it for all her heart ache!
What happened to the O.P is in deed sad and I wish her the best as she copes with this ordeal.........

But where in the HELL do you come off categorizing that "MOST" men are like this???? And the "FEW" good ones shouldn't take it the wrong way..... :evil:

Just because YOU choose rotten apples does not mean that the majority of us guys are rotten :roll:
Old 03-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildice
Quote:
That is terrible! What a pig! But, sadly yes that is how most men are. I don't think I know one woman that has never been cheated on, happy or not. For some reason, most men need variety. And not just on the road because the lazy men that don't work or help around the house still for some reason cheat. Good men out there don't take this the wrong way. There are a few of you out there who are loyal and I applaud you for that! But hopefully you can sue his ass for some serious money you deserve it for all her heart ache!
What happened to the O.P is in deed sad and I wish her the best as she copes with this ordeal.........

But where in the HELL do you come off categorizing that "MOST" men are like this???? And the "FEW" good ones shouldn't take it the wrong way..... :evil:

Just because YOU choose rotten apples does not mean that the majority of us guys are rotten :roll:
Agreed..... (maybe Dawn will read yer post too.. :roll: )
Old 03-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Senior Board Member

I agree..........men & women both, cheat!

They dont have to be truckers either.........office staff, firefighters, police officers, it is EVERYWHERE!

It is totally a moral issue.

I feel very badly for you. Whatever happened to the institution of marriage, the love, fidelity, etc............does that go out the window once the kids are born or the honeymoon is over? Sheesh! NO YOU DONT HAVE TO ANSWER THIS ONE........WE WHO HAVE SEEN IT, ALL KNOW.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Board Regular

OP Sorry that his has happen to you. Sounds like you were the perfect wife. Some guys do not get it some times.

Quote:
NOT all are like that, in fact I had 2 wives that were bad. I been married twice. First wanted 2 things, a Wedding, and a Child. Once my daughter was born she left 6 months later.

Second Wife would fool around on me while I was out.

So MOST men are not.... How would you like it if I say all Women are like that? But if you see where I am at, you know my feelings about American women. Some are good but most are out for themselves, not for the marraige anymore.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Rookie
Default slow down now guys

I am not saying that women don't cheat. I know good men that have been cheated on too. So don't take it the wrong way. There are good men out there. And when I say that most men cheat, I don't mean that they currently cheat on their wives. I am saying that a majority cheat or will cheat sometime in their life. Even if it is in a petty kid relationship. The fact is, it happens and that is all I was saying. Believe me, I have nothing against men. Most of of best friends have been guys, they tend to be more loyal friends when it comes to gossiping. Perhaps I have just had bad experiences with men. I mean my dad wasn't even a good example. My mom came home one day to find him in her bed with another women. So maybe I spoke too bluntly out of angry and sympathy for her because I know what she is going through, but please don't take it the wrong way! Believe me when I say, bad women are out there too and as the one guy said alot of women are out there for themselves. We definetly have alot of golddiggers out there!
Old 03-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Board Icon
Default Re: slow down now guys

Quote:
I am not saying that women don't cheat. I know good men that have been cheated on too. So don't take it the wrong way. There are good men out there. And when I say that most men cheat, I don't mean that they currently cheat on their wives. I am saying that a majority cheat or will cheat sometime in their life. Even if it is in a petty kid relationship. The fact is, it happens and that is all I was saying. Believe me, I have nothing against men. Most of of best friends have been guys, they tend to be more loyal friends when it comes to gossiping. Perhaps I have just had bad experiences with men. I mean my dad wasn't even a good example. My mom came home one day to find him in her bed with another women. So maybe I spoke too bluntly out of angry and sympathy for her because I know what she is going through, but please don't take it the wrong way! Believe me when I say, bad women are out there too and as the one guy said alot of women are out there for themselves. We definetly have alot of golddiggers out there!
I can give you a good rate on hauling the dirt away from the hole you are digging for yourself..........
Old 03-20-2007, 02:52 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
I am saying that a majority cheat or will cheat sometime in their life
As Rev stated, that hole has to be getting deep. :roll: A word of advice; you're not doing yourself any favors by basically saying the same thing with different words.

Old 03-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Dancing with the bright Pixies at University of Edinburgh
Default Re: slow down now guys

Quote:
I have nothing against men. Perhaps I have just had bad experiences with men. I mean my dad wasn't even a good example.
Do you wear dungarees, boots and have very close cropped hair?
Just wondering :?

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit