LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 03:12 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default truck drivers wife felt up by fatherlaw please help

my husband whent truckdriving he is gone to be with a trainer

well my fatherlaw came by to cut my grass and take my trash out
he got something on his shorts so he ask me if i had any shorts he could put on so he could put his in my dryer i said yes and then i whent to get a pair of shorts. when i came back to give him them he was standing in
my hallway with nothing on i turned my head and walk in the other room leav?ing the shorts in the hall he put them on. and said it is not like you have never what a man has. then he told me he like to walk around in the nude i just did not say anything then we whent in my childrens room to put there beds together and he said it is hot can you bring the fan in here and get me a drink . we had no air and it was hot in my house. so i said ok i whent and got the fan and a drink for him and he said i guse you will not let me get comfortable i said what do you mean he said take my clothing off i said no then he said if you want to you can do it too
it is no big deal but it was i said no and i went in the other room the next day we has to take my son to the emergency room because he got in to my cleaning supples and it was late and i was sleepy so
i layed on the bed with my son and we had a sheet on us. my fatherlaw was siting in the chair next to the bed when my father law put his hand under the sheet and started rubing my legs i quickley got up and acted like i had a leg cramp i did not want to cause a seen in the emergency room after we left they took us home the next day he came to help me move the cleaning supples that was in the house i was standing on the back of the toilet when he started puting his hand up my shorts i freak i told him to stop and he did and when he got ready to leave he told me he was sorry i said ok what ever then i called him on the phone to tell him that he is my father law and that i don't look at him like that and that i am married to his son and love his son dearly i have to son with his son and that this can not ever happen again he said he would never do it again i said good and hung up the phone and when his son came home i told him what happen he was upset but i don't know what to do about my fatherlaw see my motherlaw dose not know should i tell her what he did or keep it to my self
please help
from truckerwife26 :?
Old 09-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Board Regular

first off please use spell check and try to paragraph somewhat, that was entirely to hard to read and understand.
Now i see a crime that happened........can't you just say NO!...what the HELL are you doing or thinking!
Other then that, im still confused about the kids and poison etc, i don't know, please clarify for us.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Board Regular

I say tell her..... Her husband is a pig!
Old 09-08-2006, 03:39 AM
Rookie
Default may be a lot beter to under stand felt up by my fathelaw

my son got in to he poisen and had to go to the ER to see if he was ok
my husband was truckdriving when it happen my fatherlaw put his hand up my shorts i told him to stop he said he was sorry and that i should forget about it i told my husband what happen he was upset but i don't think he belived me any way should i tell my motherlaw what happen
or should i not say a thing
Old 09-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Board Regular

Ok first off... it is poison sweetie... And I am glad that your son is ok...

Now let me say this... If I was married and my father in law touched me in a manner in which was not welcome... And I told my husband about it and he didn't do anything and acted as if he didn't think I was telling the truth.... Well lets just say we would be in Divorce court!

Nuff said :wink:
Old 09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Rookie

the thing is should I . tell my motherlaw what he did or let it go
sorry about the spelling . i tryed to fix it. my husband and i have had problems in the past with are marige. and i think thats why he don't belive me
he said he dose but deep down in my heart i feel like he thinks
i am lieiing when my father law calls i just hand the phone to my son
i can't talk to him or even face him after what he did this is one of the most hardes thing for me because last noveber i was rap we did not know the guy who rap me the guy broke in my home and rap me in front of my 2 yearold son it took me a long time to face anything . and when my father law put his hand up my shorts it made me have flash backs of when i was rap so yes i freak out becuse my fatherlaw new how hard it was for me after the rap. i have not told my fatherlaw that i told my husband what happen i just don't know if i should tell him that my husband knows what he did or tell my mother law what he did
i don't want to cause problems but i can't face my fatherlaw because
if i do i think be sick i can't even go in the bathroom were he touch me
at with out felling sick .
from truckerwife26
Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerswife26
the thing is should I . tell my motherlaw what he did or let it go
sorry about the spelling . i tryed to fix it. my husband and i have had problems in the past with are marige. and i think thats why he don't belive me
he said he dose but deep down in my heart i feel like he thinks
i am lieiing when my father law calls i just hand the phone to my son
i can't talk to him or even face him after what he did this is one of the most hardes thing for me because last noveber i was rap we did not know the guy who rap me the guy broke in my home and rap me in front of my 2 yearold son it took me a long time to face anything . and when my father law put his hand up my shorts it made me have flash backs of when i was rap so yes i freak out becuse my fatherlaw new how hard it was for me after the rap. i have not told my fatherlaw that i told my husband what happen i just don't know if i should tell him that my husband knows what he did or tell my mother law what he did
i don't want to cause problems but i can't face my fatherlaw because
if i do i think be sick i can't even go in the bathroom were he touch me
at with out felling sick .
from truckerwife26

Please seek some counseling, you have alot on your plate, and i think a professional would help the best in your situation.
best of luck to you, maybe someone can add some advice here, but i dont know where to start.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Rookie
Default what has hapen today with felt up by my father law

ok yall my fatherlaw just came over to get the lawnmower he ask me for the key to the shed so he could get the lawnmower i gave him they key and then he ask what was wrong i said nothing then i walk back to
the office he came back there after he got the lawnmower and said i will cut your grass next week if you don't mind me being here i don't mine you being here as long as you keep your hands to your self
then i told him that my husband knows what he did my fatherlaw said
you told him i said yes i am not going to keep things from him my fatherlaw then said well i told you to forget about it so if any one ask me i am going to deny it ever happen then i ask him you want my husband to think i am lieing he then said that is the way it has to be
then as he was leaving he said if you would have just keep it to your self and i said no if you would have just keep your dirty old hands to youe self he said you right and i said i was sorry then he left .

from truckers wife 26
Old 09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Board Regular

How old are you and what kinda neighbor hood you live in this is like a jerry springer show. He should not be allowed over there again so why are you letting him over there? Have someone else cut the grass.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Rookie
Default my fatherlaw felt me up and this is my jerry springer

am in a good neighbor hood and i am 27 and my fatherlaws in his 50's
any way he is not coing over to cut my grass he is coming over to get the lawnmower so he can cut his grass my husband lets him use it
i can stop him from coming over when my husband is not here but i can't do to much when my husband is home but my inlaws call every night to tell the kids good night that is stoping right now
what he did was wrong and he knows that but whats relly bad is he is going to lie about it i mean i know he made a mistake
every one makes mistakes he is only human but he is a human with a
pour grasp on whats in his league. and what is out of bounds
i am not saying what he did was ok because it was not ok i am his
daughterlaw his son wife and he should not have touch his sons wife
iam going to email him teling him he need to tell the truth
because he is not just hurting me he is hurting every one else too
he is hurting his wife , his son and his grandsons because of what he did. i will keep you updated on my jerry springer show but the only diffens is mine is real theres are fake from truckwife 26