Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Does anyone else smell that? :roll:
Old 09-12-2006, 04:22 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i can't call the cops it would just hurt my boys if i put there grandfather in jail but i have done one better i have talk to some one about getting a lie test done sorry i can't spell tonight i have been up all night with a sick kid so when i get this done it proves i was telling the truth
then the sh*t will hit the fan for my father law you have help me a lot more then you will ever know because of this page i stud up to my in laws something i have never done before i even stood up to my husband last night i told him if he did not believe that was fine
but i am telling the truth and one day the truth will be told
and that you are going to look for me but it may be to late i would be gone . i even told him that i am 27 years old and i will go and come as i please and you will not stop me and i am going to see my mom on Thursday we are going out to dinner my parents ,the kids and me

i think i even made my in-laws mad because i told my mother law on the phone last night when she called to talk to the kids she started in on me and the kids were outside playing and i told her this I am who I am
And if it's not what you like
Then keep on walking
Or go take a hike
For I will not change
I will not conform
I'll stay as I am
And to hell
With you. she was piss off so piss off she did not even talk to the kids. i think it is funny from trucker wife 26
Old 09-12-2006, 05:12 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Does anyone else smell that? :roll:
ya smells like a weiner with a fishy story. :shock:
Old 09-12-2006, 05:37 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: truck drivers wife felt up by fatherlaw please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerswife26
my husband whent truckdriving he is gone to be with a trainer

then i called him on the phone to tell him that he is my father law and that i don't look at him like that and that i am married to his son and love his son dearly i have to son with his son and that this can not ever happen again he said he would never do it again i said good and hung up the phone and when his son came home i told him what happen he was upset but i don't know what to do about my fatherlaw see my motherlaw dose not know should i tell her what he did or keep it to my self
please help
from truckerwife26 :?
ok, tuckerswife, Ill play into your game. Heres whats fishy to me. YOU CALLED HIM AFTER HE FELT YOU UP!!!! Thats not sending the wrong message subliminally or anything. I smell a rat there. Next, you say you told your husband what his father did and he didnt do anything? Another rat, now maybe if I were your hubby I wouldnt jump to conclusions, but I would at least call my dad and just call and see (nonchelantly) if he had been there and if the stories came together and if they did then Id move to confront whoever. Now heres the third rat, should I tell my mother-in-law (thats how you do mother-in-law btw not like lady liberty or mother nature) what he did or keep it to myself. Wow, we all know your mother-in-law and know how shed react, how long theyve been married, etc. Besides hes appearantly a nudist by your accounts, so maybe they have other secrets and shes ok with it and they are laughing at you. So do you say something, thats a personal and borderline moral decision that you cant expect any help on just other peoples moral opinion.
Now, heres the trick though, I see 3 rats so either you are one messed up woman or your a woah man :shock: . On that note, the confrontation has happened, all parties know so guess what, his (feeling you up) days are done, unless you give him the opportunity. So, that means all your dirty laundry from here on out on this matter is no longer needed on here. Now, if you have a problem with a stove or if you wonder why your hubby doesnt sleep at truck stops or something like that, someone in here can help. GO TO THE LAUNDRYMAT, youve got some smelly socks BOL
Old 09-14-2006, 04:58 AM
Rookie

frist of all you don't own this page so back off
2 i only called my father law after it happen because my husband said i should talk to him about it 3 i did not know if i should tell my mother laws because she has been thow hell and back i did not want to upset her . and i am not mess up i just had a problem i need some advice on
and most of the people in here help and the only rat i see is you
this is a Family Support Forum and my husband is a truckdriver
and i came in here for support i did what i had to i did call the
cops but i have made my fatherlaws life a living hell
so as for you i have one thing to say
if you don't like me on this page do dam bad take a WALK AND KEEP ON HICKING
EVERY ONE IN HERE HAS HELP ME WITH THE ADVICE THEY GAVE ME
FROM TRUCKERSWIFE26
Old 09-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: it me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerswife26
yoopr it is true my husband is driving for tmc

as for what happen i turn to yall because i have no one else to turn to
my husband dose not belive me and his family don't belive me
and my family i relly don't get to see much because my husband dose not let me see them i relly need help and yall help me
thanks i will keep you update
from trucker wife
In CA if someone touches you in any way and you don't want to be touched, its called assault. I don't know where you are but there could be a women's abuse shelter near you and you should tell the jerk-in-law, not to come near the house again. If your husband don't like it, find a good divorce attorney and get a "stay away" (restraining) court order against both.

Call a women's abuse hot-line and call your local police.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
You sound crazy, lady. And I think it would be wise to stay away from guys that don't respect other mens' wives.

Is a forum about trucking a place you really want to air your dirty laundry?

this is a FAMILY FORUM!!
Old 10-14-2006, 06:44 PM

Well if your out of the south, call jerry springer... Its going to be a great show!
Old 10-14-2006, 07:07 PM

This whole story i shouldnt dwell on, but its bogus or there is some serious issues, among this clan. She need not put her post her! Talks about lockin a guy up, lots of guys r in prison due 2 women with a hell bent mission. She lacks attention and brains, for example poisons 4 the last 30 yr.s they make u aware of poisons and to protect your children from them, she has the knowledge to get her but cant protect her kids from poison? Seems pertty dam stupid and shouldnt call the cops but cps. On her self!!! Her father inlaw is not the problem its her and i feel sorry 4 her husband having to support her... This is not meant to be hafeful, just meant to let her know what time it is!
Old 10-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Rookie
Default Filling Up

I'm sorry but this sounds really to be alady crying for help due to mental problem. I'm going on to drive so I guess I'd be considered a truck driver also I was born a lady and still am so I guess if it was me I'd put the bas--d behind bars grandpa or not. And he wouldn't be the first grandpa in jail. Second I woulda told my husband why would you keep that from your soal mate. So yea I'd say she needs help in more ways than one. But to post this kinda crap on here is just totally ignorant. And every time we reply it just gives her a high to go to next step. As in family help on here it's for people whom need it not thrive on there own bullsi-t lies. So good luck to this lady. Send her a quarter to call her HUSBAND OR CALL THE LAW. OR MENTAL HELP LINE. Owait there are free no quarter here lady WRITTEN BY A LADY.