Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: why should he care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl77dar
all he cares about is his family. y do u think he is getting the price of gas as high as he can while he is in office? so his family has a secure future when the next democrat comes in and fixes his mess. i didn't vote 4 him & everyone I talk to say they didn't either so he must have cheated 2 get in office again too. I always vote a straight DEMOCRAT ticket they are 4 the working class people.
Tell me again, just what is it the Democrats do that is for the working people?

BTW, in your official survey you need to restate that everyone that you talk to except Scoe and his wife didn't vote for Bush. So I guess according to you, he got only two votes without cheating. :roll:

Old 07-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Senior Board Member

Well since I became a conservative and believe me I am pretty hardcore about it. I have never voted straight party. Yes Bush has made some mistakes, but all presidents do. I don't think he is out to just protect his family. I am sorry that some are unable to look beyond emotion when it comes to objectively analyzing a person. Its not all about what the media puts out there. Left or right wing media. I thought and still do think he was the best of the options that were put in front of us to vote for. taking a sample pole of people you know is not very scientific. I don't think he cheated but just like in grade school. if things don't go someones way. watch out because somebody cheated.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Senior Board Member

...two choices...a jackass and Satan...guess which one is President?...
Old 07-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: It's "Official"....I cannot support this presi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardmore Farms Forever

There is not one bit of difference between this President and the liberal Democrats............he and the other liberals in the Republican party can kiss my A$$................I will NEVER give one more $$$ or support to this party..........they are all the same.

He (GWB) in my opinion has proven to be nothing more than a "CON MAN"................I hate to say it, but, I can no longer support him or his administration........there are NO Conservative any longer in national politics............it's sad.

Josh
Welcome to the reality of it all! :sad: When I hear of a president that will not support and eliminate all the mandates that we have already put into place for the Summit of The Americas then I will vote for him. Both Democrats and Republicans are nothing but puppets both following the planned Hemispheric Integration.

I went on the site for the Summit of The Americas and they do not allow people to read the reports of the progress anymore. I guess to many people were finding out what was going on. In fact they have changed their website quite a bit. I think I have most of the mandates and documents on floppy though! At least I hope I had to redo my other computer after I downloaded all of them.

Take Care,
Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 07-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

It is sad that we have little choice when it comes to which candidate in which to place our vote. The lines between parties is so skewed that it is difficult to tell one from another. The Republicans only want to spend their way into oblivion while the Democrats rant and rave about nothing and everything, but have no ideas of their own. I think that if you could put them all in a big bag and mixed them up, you couldn't tell a Republican from a Democrat. What a pity. I think the lines were more defined and there was less of the "TOE THE PARTY LINE" rhetoric. There are no individuals who have the idealism to lead. All seem to follow but no one is leading. It is like a dog chasing his tail. :? I always liked Everett Dirkson. He had to be one of the last statesmen. He was direct and spoke his mind. Unfortunately, he is one of the last I can recall, except for a recently retired (or to be retired) U.S. Senator from Georgia. Anyone care to guess his name? :P
Old 07-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Livin' large in the Ozark mountains of western Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
It is sad that we have little choice when it comes to which candidate in which to place our vote. The lines between parties is so skewed that it is difficult to tell one from another. The Republicans only want to spend their way into oblivion while the Democrats rant and rave about nothing and everything, but have no ideas of their own. I think that if you could put them all in a big bag and mixed them up, you couldn't tell a Republican from a Democrat. What a pity. I think the lines were more defined and there was less of the "TOE THE PARTY LINE" rhetoric. There are no individuals who have the idealism to lead. All seem to follow but no one is leading. It is like a dog chasing his tail. :? I always liked Everett Dirkson. He had to be one of the last statesmen. He was direct and spoke his mind. Unfortunately, he is one of the last I can recall, except for a recently retired (or to be retired) U.S. Senator from Georgia. Anyone care to guess his name? :P
I give up, who? 8)
"Talk to me Goose".
"What we're dealin' with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law," Sheriff Buford T. Justice.
Friends don't let friends drive for C.R. England!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Zell Miller. Another one who would be good is Sam Nunn of Georgia. Zell Miller was once Governor of Georgia. Some of the older Southern Democrats were very conservative. Zell quit because of all the garbage going on in the Democratic party. 8)
Old 07-31-2006, 02:06 PM

Frankly, who cares about conservative or liberal, democrap or republicrap. I want a president who cares about America and the American people. Who the hell cares about terrorists. If we got a president who truly cares about us, he would be able to bring us together and I can guarantee no body would mess with us then.

Lets bring back the constitution as the main authority, not the president. The president should follow the constitution and protect and serve it, not dismantle it. Back during the revolution every U.S. citizen was required to have a weapon in case of invasion. Lets bring that back. Guarantee nobody would mess with us.

What this country has become is not what the founding fathers in visioned. They are know turning in over in their graves in disbelief.

I am a "moon bat" and proud of it.