User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have to agree with yoopr. I don't agree with the president's amnesty BS, or this NAFTA highway I keep hearing about, but we could have a president that is a lot worse.

"I may make enemies now but I am firmly, absolutely, completely and totally REPUBLICAN. If you're for Gore and you're in the trucking industry, you have a conflict of interest going, my friend."

From Newbiedriver.com
Old 09-11-2006, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
Zell Miller. Another one who would be good is Sam Nunn of Georgia. Zell Miller was once Governor of Georgia. Some of the older Southern Democrats were very conservative. Zell quit because of all the garbage going on in the Democratic party. 8)

I would vote for Zell Miller, the guy has got gumption!
Old 10-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
...two choices...a jackass and Satan...guess which one is President?...
Both in one.. Im sorry Repulicans, there are better Repulicans than dubya. Id give dubya the academy award tho for best acting for someone who has no clue what hes doing. And I still havent heard anyone mention that wonderful medicare prescrition reform. My in-laws are now paying over 100 a month for meds they didnt pay a dime for before his "better" health care. I just thank god congress realized he was an idiot before he got to his social security reform.
I am not a dem or rep. I just know I disagree with bushs' agenda for this country. Medicare, Social Security, Border control or lack thereof, and stem cell research. In case you all didnt realize it, South Korea is leading the way in stem cell research and is curing things that we cant, due to his dislike of the way stem cells come about. Bush is NOT for the American people and any one of you who think he is needs to do a reality check. I am also thankful that 9/11 was not dec 7, 1941. Dubya would have invaded indonesia instead of Japan saying they had weapons to help the Japs and would prob be saying heigh hitler today. Bush compared to FDR no comparison. Bush compared to Ross Perot, Perot by a hair.