User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2016, 02:30 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Design Student looking for YOUR input for new Semi-driver products

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric Salinas, a product design student from the University of Houston. I'm on this forum looking to see if yall are interested in doing a quick survey for me. It would take only a few minutes and be really helpful in my research.

I am currently designing products for semi-drivers specifically as my grandpa is a long time driver and the few times I've driven with him i have noticed he has creative solutions to space and clutter. If you also have any other opinions/thoughts on things that could be made or improved on please leave me a comment. I will try and keep yall posted as the project progresses. Thank you very much!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Truckersurvey
Old 02-16-2016, 02:31 AM
Rookie
Lightbulb Design Student looking for YOUR input for new Semi-driver products

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric Salinas, a product design student from the University of Houston. I'm on this forum looking to see if yall are interested in doing a quick survey for me. It would take only a few minutes and be really helpful in my research.

I am currently designing products for semi-drivers specifically as my grandpa is a long time driver and the few times I've driven with him i have noticed he has creative solutions to space and clutter. If you also have any other opinions/thoughts on things that could be made or improved on please leave me a comment. I will try and keep yall posted as the project progresses. Thank you very much!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Truckersurvey
Old 02-16-2016, 02:52 AM

I'm not sure how that survey would help at all. And question 15 only allowed one choice. My truck is a sleeper, I always have pillows and blankets in it. You asked about changing clothes; a 3 day trip I might not, but an 8 day trip definitely.