User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Dispatching Service for Owner Operators!

Hello my name is Margie Cobb and I am currently employed by C & C Express Trucking, Inc., a company that has been in business since 2003 and operates out of Lawrenceville, GA. I have a diploma in Marketing Management and would love to help the owner operators out there with their own MC and DOT to keep you rolling or get you home every weekend, whichever tickles your fancy. Brokers from companies such as Total Quality Logistics (TQL), Choptank Transport, and Stevens Transport (just to name a few) always call to see if we have trucks in different areas. We just can't keep up with the demand, which is where you come in. I will dispatch for you, negotiate the best rates (which normally pay up to $2.00 per mile) and prepare your BOLs, which is where I come in. My specialty are reefers and dry vans. I do charge a fee of 15% per load. Check out the website on the Contact Us page. I can be contacted via email or text and I reply within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a blessed day!

Margie Cobb, Office Manager
C & C Express Trucking, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Office:678-353-6812
Cell: 404-955-1155
Old 03-13-2015, 08:40 PM
Board Regular

Just feed back, but for 15%, I may as well lease on to you and have you do everything for me then.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Rookie

Could not agree more. That's a bit high