User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Trucking Game you might enjoy playing

I play this online game and need all my fellow Truckers here on the forums help. Read on and I will explain.

The game is an online trucking simulation game called Truckingsim a spin off to the original Trukz. Each player starts out with a certain amount of cash to purchase his or her very own truck. You then move your truck from city to city delivering loads of freight, stopping to rest when you have run out of hours of service. You are paid each time you deliver a load to its final destination. With the money you earn you purchase fuel and pay to maintain your truck. As you build up more cash and experience you can purchase newer faster more economical trucks. You can also purchase accessories which make your truck go faster or give you better fuel economy.

Players join together and create companies. Companies bid on freight contracts with varying number of loads that need to be delivered to a certain city in a given amount of time. Freight contracts have a higher pay per mile than regular freight that is offered by the game, so belonging to a company is beneficial in making the most money possible in the fastest amount of time. If a freight contract is not completed on time a penalty is assessed to the company.

Players within the company are assigned positions such as Vice President, HR managers, Contract Manager, Financial Manager, ect. Players who belong to companies receive assistance for such things as fuel purchases and repair costs of maintaining their trucks. In exchange a percentage of each drivers earnings for delivering a load is given back to the company. Each company is assigned a CB channel where company members can ask for help, chat and discuses game strategy.

Companies ultimately compete against each other and the company that has the most cash is the top ranked company in the game. I'm currently a member of the #2 company in the game which is Colossus Freight and would like to invite all Truckers here on the forum to join in the fun and help me to push our company to the top spot. If you would like to join us and have some fun and make some friends from all over the world sign up for an account at the following link.

TruckingSim.com Trucking Simulator

After registering for an account come back here and click on the following link to get to our company page where you can click on the "Join" button. As soon as your application is accepted you will be part of the company.

Colossus Freight

If you have any questions post them here and I will try and help you in any way I can. It’s a lot of fun and hope to see a lot of you on the game.