User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default The next war?

I'm sure, everybody has been hearing about the threats from North Korea. I would not expect that they would send any nukes into "hosting" countries like Germany, but dropping a nuke on South Korea or Guam? A lot of the folks I've talked to, or heard talking about it seem to think it's just a bunch of noise. Junior wants to get his way.

However, they have tested a nuke, and they do have rockets/missiles that could reach the mainland USA. Hawaii and most of the coast of California. However, it seems to be a general opinion that they do not have the targetting systems worked out all that well. So, a nuke aimed at San Francisco might hit in the mountains east of there, or to the north or south of there. I'm wondering, why are they only concerned about "ground zero"? Not likely to be as much fallout if it hits the water. Radioactive steam. But, if it hits dry land, the radio active cloud would be carried by winds across a large area of the country. It would stand to make our food supply unsafe because of radiation levels. Add that to an economy that's already in the crapper....

I'm wondering if Junior (The "Dear Leader", Kim Jong Un) has fallen victim of his own propaganda about the USA and the rest of the world. Seems his grip on reality is a bit shakey.

Any thoughts?

Old 04-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

agree windwalker he seems or is a wanker.but we trust you jokas to zap them first.can see why china and russia worried to they get nuke fallout if your retaliation takes place.sniper in there take little c.nts head off be best way.i think
Old 04-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Board Icon

Bobo sent Rodman over to ask Kimmy to help stir up sheit to give Bobo a diversion from his communist transformation of Amerikkaa.

Our next war SHOULD be on Washington D.C.
That is where the REAL criminal anti-Amerikkaan bastards are, that need to be eliminated.
Kim Jong Un can wait until we deal with Amerikkaa's REAL no.1 threat... Bobo. (another pint-sized insane communist dictator)

Stand up America, and eliminate the commie threat right on our own soil.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:33 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Bobo sent Rodman over to ask Kimmy to help stir up sheit to give Bobo a diversion from his communist transformation of Amerikkaa.

Our next war SHOULD be on Washington D.C.
That is where the REAL criminal anti-Amerikkaan bastards are, that need to be eliminated.
Kim Jong Un can wait until we deal with Amerikkaa's REAL no.1 threat... Bobo. (another pint-sized insane communist dictator)

Stand up America, and eliminate the commie threat right on our own soil.
Amen to that!

Old 04-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Board Icon

Well, I guess this now belongs in the Politics subforum so I can ignore it with all the other paranoid delusions.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Board Icon

I'll take that dismissal as a compliment and add; we don't have to go all the way to North Korea to find stinkin' commies... Washington D.C. is so much closer.

Last edited by Roadhog; 04-05-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Board Icon

We won't be going to war with NK. It's all a ruse by them to get attention on one front. On another it's stoking great fear inside of NK so the people will back their young leader more whole-heartedly than they already do. I suspect there is another power struggle going on internally. What was it, a year or two ago when a power struggle took place, several high ranking officials were removed from their positions and seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth..............

They will fire off what appears to be the Musudan missile but it won't be as a pre-emptive strike on Guam, Japan or any other US interest. Inside NK they are not ready to go to war, their million man army is busy with domestic projects and ZERO have been recalled. The missile(s) have not been rushed into place to be fired, NK is simply wagging a big middle finger at us. Moving them some 60 miles East doesn't gain them any additional juicy targets, it's all part of a show. This info is also the reason why no foreign embassies have evac'ed staff from Pyongyang or Seoul.

All of that said, the reasoning they are using for threatening us and others makes little sense. Remove the sanctions or we will bomb you.............
Old 04-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I don't really think that we will be going to war with North Korea. It would be suicide for them to initiate a first strike. On the other hand, I agree that our real enemies are closer and in Washington, DC. That will be the next war and it has already started. The only thing that hasn't begun is the firing of lead. They have interrupted our supply lines (arms and ammo). They will continue to attempt to place restrictions on our ability to defend ourselves. I am just not sure that most Americans have the backbone to stand up for their rights. Other people have bowed to tyranny. The tyrants have momentum behind them. They are pulling out all the stops. According to their polls, 92% of Americans want background checks, registration and more gun control. Based upon those with whom I talk, I doubt their poll numbers. I think that the real numbers may be that 92% oppose any sort of additional 2nd amendment infringements.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Board Icon

Read some interesting material the other day about Nuclear Winters and the mess that comes with countries nuking each other. If it comes right down to it we can absolutely rely on Russia to stand up with us and either force China to pull Ding Dong under control or Russia themselves will do it. Russia dislikes us but they have some smart scientists just like us, they do not want to see a nuke war, particularly one with basically a 3rd world country firing off regional nukes. The nuke winter could end up being world wide and would cause major problems for at least a decade if anyone fired nukes back. We would have real climate change at that point with a good chance no human survives depending on how correct the scientists' predictions are. Russia doesn't want that being a regional neighbor, again they may not like us or agree with us but they don't want to see innocent people in Africa or South America being seriously affected by a nuke winter if things get out of control.

Nuclear winter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 04-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
I'll take that dismissal as a compliment and add; we don't have to go all the way to North Korea to find stinkin' commies... Washington D.C. is so much closer.
HECK.... Hoggie, you don't even have to leave Michigun to be swamped by them stinkin' commies! lol!

BTW.... hope you're doing well these days!