User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default UK driver participants needed for online PhD research!

Drivers' Attitudes Towards Speeding - Psychology PhD Research

Hi, my name is Sarah Brewster and I am a postgraduate student at the University of Strathclyde. I am currently recruiting participants from the general public to take part in my research on drivers' attitudes towards speeding. I would really appreciate your help if you drive regularly, are 18 years old or over and hold a full UK driving licence.

Should you wish to participate, you will be asked to complete an online questionnaire (on two separate occasions) about your own attitudes as a driver. The follow-up questionnaire will be completed approximately one month after the first and your answers will be kept confidential. Each questionnaire should take around 20 minutes.

If you are interested in taking part, please follow the link below where you will be able to read the participant information for this study, and begin the questionnaire.

PhD Research Study - Drivers' Attitudes Towards Speeding: Sarah Brewster

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries at the e-mail address provided on the web page above.

Also, if you know of any drivers who might be interested in taking part, please feel free to pass on the link to my questionnaire.

Thank you very much for your time, your help will be much appreciated!