User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Diesel Drag racing

Anybody into drag racing? During the summer months I take some time off the road and take my wife out to race her truck that we built.

Anybody else follow the NHRDA events? She had made it into magazines and has been on Fox Sports a few times.

Here are some videos I thought I would share. Currently I have the engine out of her truck, her best et in 2012 was 11.3sec, I am in the process of installing billet rods and steel relief cut pistons along with a few other things. With some luck next year she will see 10's on fuel and MAYBE 9's with some NOS.

spring warm up 12.mpg - YouTube

Lynn low smoke pass.mpg - YouTube

Hebron 9-17-11 buckeye blast II.mpg - YouTube

Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Senior Board Member

I didn't think a Dodge could move that fast I haven't been to a drag in decades, to much$$$ or so I thought then I got into truck pulls and tug o wars and mud boggin. Now I just watch others playing and keep the money!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Senior Board Member

I've never messed with drag racing (with or without spark plugs). Then again, that's probably just as expensive of a hobby as ham radio.
73 de K4NNW