User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Holy Frickin Badoing!!!

Well for being a ROOKIE!!! I think I'm doing durn good. Running my rear off, 11's almost everyday...well so called 11's...gotta love to hate those loose leaf logs!!!!...9702 miles so far this month.:zzz: Started out going from Yakima to Harrisburg with apples!!!! 43000 pounds of them...LMAO, with a baby detroit with 375 horse :banghead: so much fun hitting the passes with that issedoff: got my rear stuck in Harrisburg with no load back...well...it cancelled..so...the boss got busy and had me running all over the east, I even ended up in Florida...with no shorts!!!!:moon: Just got back last night....wow what a run!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Good deal. I just finished my best 3 weeks so far - 9,182 miles. 1st week was 1 load with 1,891 miles, 2nd week had 2 loads totaling over 4,100, 3rd week (finished today) was 6 loads and over 3,100 miles. Started by going from Fairmont, WV (home) to Huron, OH, then to Laredo, TX, Vancouver, BC, Kent, WA, Des Moines, IA, then it's all fuzzy. I'm freaking tired - plain and simple. Gotta love to hate those electronic logs - makes these kind of weeks REALLY hard to do.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:53 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by old mover View Post
Well for being a ROOKIE!!! I think I'm doing durn good. Running my rear off, 11's almost everyday...well so called 11's...gotta love to hate those loose leaf logs!!!!...9702 miles so far this month.:zzz: Started out going from Yakima to Harrisburg with apples!!!! 43000 pounds of them...LMAO, with a baby detroit with 375 horse :banghead: so much fun hitting the passes with that issedoff: got my rear stuck in Harrisburg with no load back...well...it cancelled..so...the boss got busy and had me running all over the east, I even ended up in Florida...with no shorts!!!!:moon: Just got back last night....wow what a run!!!
You're not the guy whispering on the CB about not having any panties on, are you?:hellno::roll:

I would suggest that you make very certain that not only your log book matches your actual miles, but that your cell phone records match your log book. 9,000 miles in 3 weeks isn't too bad at all. I've done 3,300 miles a week, with no loads going more than 400 miles, and every load had to be tarped and untarped. Make sure you're not taking a short-cut to a "burn-out" as the novelty wears off.

Old 11-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Rookie
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
You're not the guy whispering on the CB about not having any panties on, are you?:hellno::roll:

I would suggest that you make very certain that not only your log book matches your actual miles, but that your cell phone records match your log book. 9,000 miles in 3 weeks isn't too bad at all. I've done 3,300 miles a week, with no loads going more than 400 miles, and every load had to be tarped and untarped. Make sure you're not taking a short-cut to a "burn-out" as the novelty wears off.
Naw, My CB don't work. Need to go buy a new one, but that will have to wait, I just bought the Cobra 7550 gps (Susan). She takes me places I've never seen. :lol:
My log matches my Cell phone as well as my actual miles, it even passes the Oregon DOT. Freaks stopped me and wanted to see my log book :nana: Got pulled in outside of Billings MT and had to do a level 1 inspection :cry: DOT guy was shocked at how nice and neat my logs were, Oh and passed the inspection and got me a shiny new sticker :thumbsup:
Pick up tonight in Bellingham WA and head to Chicago, just hope the passes are clear by then.
Ya'll have fun now ya hear?....