User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
Don't forget Sexual compatibility..... I tried to tell myself with the ex that sex was'nt everything "I loved her for her Brain", Yea right one of the biggest lies I ever told myself, Iwill never forget the night I asked her to hangout in our hottub on the back porch during a snow storm in Colorado and she responded with "I am not your house *****" then she wondered why I was looking elsewhere..
What you call sexual compatilbility.....others might call, communication. If she was wondering why you are looking else where, YOU did not communicate how important sex in a hottub during a snow storm was to you. Otherwise she would know exactly why you were looking elsewhere.

I would say the major problem with men and women is communciation. We women tend to say too much, and you men not enough.

Quote:
It's all in finding the right key to the right heart compatibility in all aspects and the willingness to listen, hear and grow with your partner.. he line of opposites attract is total BS.... You need to be able to share every aspect of your life including all your darkest secrets communication.....

Timberwolf
I don't think opposites is total BS, its natural opposites do attract. If they work together, they will have balance. The hard part is working together and compromising.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
(swagger-hobble swagger-hobble stumble-scskid)
(leans in... stinks of diesel & fried chicken)

Garh-har ...m8 .... ye Kiwi's luv yer sheep touuuuuu much... yarHarhar heh heh
hahahaha:lol2:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
What you call sexual compatilbility.....others might call, communication. If she was wondering why you are looking else where, YOU did not communicate how important sex in a hottub during a snow storm was to you. Otherwise she would know exactly why you were looking elsewhere.

I would say the major problem with men and women is communciation. We women tend to say too much, and you men not enough.

I don't think opposites is total BS, its natural opposites do attract. If they work together, they will have balance. The hard part is working together and compromising.
What I call Sexual compatibility has very little to do with verbal communication, when it comes to my relationship with my ex wife. However I see your point how does one know what the other likes without communication. My ex wife was a different case all together, she was just a cold fish who did not like sex it was a chore for her "Her wifely duty as she once put it" For a while I choose to accept that as my lifestyle I managed to do it for two years of the marriage until one day I met this woman who seemed to be in the same boat as I. Through our daily communication during the course of our workday we discovered a mutual desire to connect with another human on a much deeper level.
Sexual compatibility is the touch of your partner makes you go blind even when your eyes are open, it sends ripples down your skin, takes your breath away at the sight of their face, can make a grown man cry from such intense emotion. That is what my wife and I do for each other, along with our communication, and growth it is comaptibility in all aspects of life
I truly believe it is because "Someone had a hand in it long before we knew"
It just is.. we have worked long and hard for it and there have been times both of us have wondered as the odds where against us from the start but 18 years later I can look at this woman at her worst moment in life ( with the runs sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night sick as a dog) and still know in my heart she is the most beautiful woman I know. She is the woman of my youth,
The one I fantasized about as a young 14 year old boy..

Timberwolf