Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Really???

NOT MY WORDS

Obama vs. Obama | The Weekly Standard

YouTube - ‪Pelosi: Obamacare Will Supply 400,000 Jobs Almost Immediately!‬‏

44 - Biden predicts economy will create up to 500,000 jobs a month soon

Biden’s 500,000 Jobs Per Month; Long Way Away | Small Business & Financial News

Last edited by robertt; 07-11-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Board Icon

robertt said:

You STILL don't get it.... and you never WILL! Neither does the author of that article. When Obama mentions "raising taxes" he is referring to the MIDDLE CLASS (because THEY are the consumers in the market) and SMALL BUSINESSES (because MOST agree that they create 70% of the jobs.) .... And he has NOT raised taxes on them and has no intention to! :roll:

He gave YOU an extra $1,000 last year in payroll tax reductions, (on top of continuing the $1,000 reductions under the Bush tax cuts,) and MILLIONS or more in tax credits to Small Businesses. Furthermore... the "Revenue" increases proposed in the "Biden Debt Ceiling Plan," which raise ONLY a mere $400 Billion vs. about $2 Trillion in spending cuts, wouldn't go into effect until 2013.... supposedly AFTER the recession is over.

I don't know if Obamacare added 400,000 jobs or not.... do YOU? I DO know that he has created about 2.5 Million jobs in his first 2.5 years.... about what Dubya created in TWO TERMS! :hellno: I'm sure SOME of them were as a result of Obamacare.

Joe Biden is NOT the President of the U.S. and in MY opinion, was not the best choice for V.P. Dubya declared "mission accomplished" with still over 4,000 DEAD American soldiers YET to come! And promised us that Iraqi oil would pay for the war! YOU DECIDE.... WHO was the biggest LIAR?

Do you even READ the stuff you post? :eek2:

Quote:
The good take from the job market in 2011 is that, unlike 2008, which only reported one positive month, 2009 that didn’t post one positive month, [partly due to reductions in PUBLIC/Gov't jobs!] ...and 2010 that was sporadic with record months and negative months and stable months… [There are currently 500,000 LESS employees on the Federal payroll than when Obama took office!]

The year that is 2011 has posted positive payrolls every month and is turning out to be the most consistent job market in the last 4 years.
Those are not "MY WORDS"... those are the words of The Small Business Marketing Blog! [except for the red letters... which ARE my words.]

YOU.... apparently.... still don't HAVE any words that are worth listening to. And your LINKS are even LESS impressive. :thumbsdown:

You are benefitting EVERY DAY from tax breaks that Obama has given you, yet you continue to "bite the hand that feeds you." That's SAD! :tears:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Senior Board Member

GOP Debt Ceiling Ace in the Hole: Obama’s Birthday Bash | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Barack 'No Drama' Obama makes a stand on debt and finally loses his cool - Telegraph

President Obama abruptly walks out of debt ceiling talks - Jonathan Allen and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Obama warns Cantor:

Last edited by robertt; 07-14-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Senior Board Member

I see you're still stooping to the level of the low-lifes you despise.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Board Icon

The man can't take it when the heat gets ratcheted up on him. He's starting to lash out big time, he should just take his ball and go home.

I do like Reid's excuse for why he walked out, the meeting was over folks. Yeah, only because he got angry that he wasn't getting his way, why keep the meeting going that he called once he walks out in a huff? I'm sure the meeting would have kept going longer had he not got his panties in a bunch. Crybaby, act like the leader of the United States and not some 5 year old, no wonder nobody takes us seriously anymore.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
The man can't take it when the heat gets ratcheted up on him. He's starting to lash out big time, he should just take his ball and go home.

I do like Reid's excuse for why he walked out, the meeting was over folks. Yeah, only because he got angry that he wasn't getting his way, why keep the meeting going that he called once he walks out in a huff? I'm sure the meeting would have kept going longer had he not got his panties in a bunch. Crybaby, act like the leader of the United States and not some 5 year old, no wonder nobody takes us seriously anymore.
There's no getting you guys out of your dream world, is there? Obama might have walked out of the meeting as a negotiating tactic (as in adding some meat to his threat of default if Republicans don't start showing even the tiniest bit of willingness to compromise).

Our reduced stature in the world is thanks to Republicans FUBARing our economy. WTG Reagan, Bush and Bush. :thumbsup:
Old 07-15-2011, 08:31 AM
Senior Board Member

[QUOTE=golfhobo;500015]robertt said:

He gave YOU an extra $1,000 last year in payroll tax reductions, (

I DO know that he has created about 2.5 Million jobs in his first 2.5

Do you even READ the stuff you post? :eek2:

$1000?? can you help me findit? I don't recall ever seeing that, I do recall seeing a couple bucks extra taken OUT of my check!

2.5 million jobs :rofl: :rolf: thats his made up number and you believed it!! :rolf:
Old 07-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Senior Board Member

[QUOTE=MichiganDriver;500162]There's no getting you guys out of your dream world, is there? Obama might have walked out of the meeting as a negotiating tactic (as in adding some meat to his threat of default if Republicans don't start showing even the tiniest bit of willingness to compromise).

QUOTE]

YEA!! thats about as good excuse as any! Why compromise? Why do we have to raise the debt limit at all? STOP THE SPENDING!! That would put money back in the coffers, simple but I guess they don't teach that at Harvard

If the US went bankrupt would obama have ANY blame at all or would all the money he's spent be chalked up to a "rescure effort"
Face obama/biden are IN WAY OVER THERE HEADS AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET OUT
Old 07-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

This administration lies so much you don't really know if they created any jobs or not. If they have created jobs, are the government or private sector jobs? If they are government jobs, then all that does is create more of a tax burden on the taxpayers. The only way to create real jobs is through the private sector. Obama's policies don't encourage job creation. In fact, they do the opposite. We see major corporations holding back funds due to uncertainty in the marketplace. Rather than spend that money creating jobs and expanding their business, many are standing pat. The same with smaller businesses. Many of us are not willing to take on debt to expand in an uncertain economy. We see no real leadership coming from the administration that will demonstrate a concerted effort to attack this deficit. What we do see is an a president and administration that is out of control on their spending. Their lack of control makes companies nervous. Business likes a stable market. Right now things are still uncertain. I think if Obama would show that he is willing to make real spending cuts that he would gain some confidence and support in industry.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Senior Board Member

Jackson Lee: Congress complicating debt ceiling because Obama is black - The Hill's Floor Action