User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default This kind of crap makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up...

It's always a thought that is buried deep in your mind but never comes to the forefront for obvious reasons..

Still to early to know if I knew this driver, regardless someone's family member is not coming home tonight and that just really sucks..

Rest In Peace Driver..

Timberwolf

Two Dead In Tanker Explosion On Merritt Island - News Story - WFTV Orlando
Old 01-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Board Regular

Just talked with a FRTL buddy of mine who was loading right next to this driver he left the rack just five minutes before this guy did.. What I find amazing is that the news has yet to really give any correct info as of yet. The truck was a 9000 gallon tank which was loaded with 8000 gallons of Jet Fuel. The 19 year female driver of the pick up truck was said to be driving in an eratic manner and was supposedly texting photos to her mother when she lost control and rolled into the tank causing a rolling fire ball to erupt the rest is history both drivers were burned beyound reconition...

Sad story... Don't fuing mess with your phone while driving
Timberwolf

Two Dead In Tanker Explosion On Merritt Island - News Story - WFTV Orlando[/QUOTE]
Old 01-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Senior Board Member

It is sad that the accident happened. Sadder still that two died.

I just hope the news media doesn't try to blame the truck's driver for the entire event.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Considering the "Orlando" area, I've found that, perhaps, half the drivers in this State are either "Crack-Heads, Pot-heads, Pill-Poppers, or Suds-Heads", or any combination of all, she didn't have to be texting. Some of the same FOOLS that elected Obama as President. I's say a 50/50 chance that she was "INFLUENCED".

No, I do not have much use for a whole lot of the people here. Time to move back to somewhere that people still work for a living, rather than steal, pawn, and suck it up their noses, or assassinate their brain cells. Amazing what people will do for a little 4-pack of beer. Too bad the driver got caught in it, but the driver of the pick-up... One less vote for Obama.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
Considering the "Orlando" area, I've found that, perhaps, half the drivers in this State are either "Crack-Heads, Pot-heads, Pill-Poppers, or Suds-Heads", or any combination of all, she didn't have to be texting. Some of the same FOOLS that elected Obama as President. I's say a 50/50 chance that she was "INFLUENCED".

No, I do not have much use for a whole lot of the people here. Time to move back to somewhere that people still work for a living, rather than steal, pawn, and suck it up their noses, or assassinate their brain cells. Amazing what people will do for a little 4-pack of beer. Too bad the driver got caught in it, but the driver of the pick-up... One less vote for Obama.
Wow, Amazing how you just turned this post into as hate fest ofr our great king...Windwalker how old are you?? Just wondering because if you are able to comprehend basic math skills you would be able to realize the driver was 19 there fore she was unable to vote two years ago as she would have only been 17 years old... Your response was really piss poor, and makes you out to sound like one of those typical unhappy miserable old retired florida folks who are unhappy with the fact that old age has caught up to them... I see those types on the roads of Orlando more then I do the pill pooper Obama voting liberals you speak of in your sad response to a sad situation...

You have a right to your feelings but at the very least make sure your math skills are in check before you acuse her of voting for our great king the soon to be dictator of our failing country.

Just saying..
You have a nice day sir and remember just because you are retired an old does not mean you need to regret your past choices in life, maybe you need to get out more... I hear Publix is always looking for seniors to work as baggers...

Timberwolf
Old 02-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
Wow, Amazing how you just turned this post into as hate fest ofr our great king...Windwalker how old are you?? Just wondering because if you are able to comprehend basic math skills you would be able to realize the driver was 19 there fore she was unable to vote two years ago as she would have only been 17 years old...
First of all, re-read my post. I said some... SOME of the same folks that elected Obama. While I suggested she could be a pea in the same pod, I did not try to pin the election results on her directly.
Quote:
Your response was really piss poor, and makes you out to sound like one of those typical unhappy miserable old retired florida folks who are unhappy with the fact that old age has caught up to them... I see those types on the roads of Orlando more then I do the pill pooper Obama voting liberals you speak of in your sad response to a sad situation...
In living down here, believe me, between crack, pills, and pot, it's more popular than beer, and they'll spend their last $4 on a 4-pack of beer before they'll buy a pack of smokes. Like no other area of the country I've ever been in, this state seems to be innundated with them.

Quote:
You have a right to your feelings but at the very least make sure your math skills are in check before you acuse her of voting for our great king the soon to be dictator of our failing country.

Just saying..
You have a nice day sir and remember just because you are retired an old does not mean you need to regret your past choices in life, maybe you need to get out more... I hear Publix is always looking for seniors to work as baggers...

Timberwolf
I'm afraid the only choice I regret at times is moving to Florida. I do not regret the fact that I have never even experimented with any kind of drugs. I've NEVER had a problem with a UA. Have you? But, every day, I have at least half a dozen people asking me if I want to buy some pills off of them, or if I have any extra weed for them. And, very often, it's not the same people twice. Once they find out I don't do any of that, they don't bother with me anymore. Now, this has been going on for a year, so far. Are there really that many people in the state of Florida? I've got to be running out soon, don't I?

I did not say she WAS on something. But from what I've observed here, there's a good chance she was. And, for all the supporters of WEED, it's been a proven fact that you do not drive to your best ability when using it. There have been ads on TV about kids that were driving and got into accidents. One ad, a guy was visiting his brother's grave. He'd been driving, using WEED, and his brother died in the accident. He also says he would not have lost control if he had not been using it.

So, you're out of order.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Board Regular

never out of order just commenting on your mood and inuendo these days, seems to me you have become quite judgemental of late. I guess that comes with age and discontent huh??? I have no problems with UA's as i dont't use so no need to worry.. Florida's drug problem or lazy population is no worse then any other portion of our country it is all relative. I guess you are unable to see that or just refuse to realize that for whatever reason... Marijuana just needs to be regulated just like alcohol... Maybe because you have never lived life on the other side it has left you feeling as if you are missing out on something, I don't know you from a rats azz however your post these days seem to be quite angry and very judgemental.. oh well it's your life live it as you see fit.. I am a Colorado bred guy who has created a great life in Florida and am doing quite well financialy thanks to no state tax and a relativley low cost of living compared to Colorado. Hell my house is going to be paid off in the next ten years just in time to by a piece of land in the San Juans for our summer home...

Timberwolf

Last edited by Kentla93; 02-06-2011 at 11:08 PM.