User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Truckstop GPS POI files

Run a GPS in your truck? Want an easy way to find the stops? Check out this link. I've been converting truckstop poi's so they'll run on just about any type of unit out there. I upload the files in GPI (Garmin), OV2 (TomTom) and CSV (Just about anything) formats. So far I have these done: Loves, Petro, Pilot-Flying J, Independent With Scales and Independent Without Scales. All together there are just over 4,200 poi locations available. When you pull it up on your GPS device, it will give you pinpoint locations, as well as the name of the stop and the name of the city it's located in. Everything but the Independent's are current as of today.

Anyway, here's the link: Laptop GPS World
Old 10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Senior Board Member

I just did a big update to the poi sets. Available now are: Fifth Wheel (Canada), Loves, Petro, Pilot-Flying J, T/A, Wilco-Hess and Independent's (with and without scales). You can download the individual sets, or you can download one that has them all.

I also added Blue Beacon and Cat Scale sets.

Enjoy.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Sweet !
Old 10-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Senior Board Member

We just redid the postings of the files to make it easier to find them. All links to the files will always be in the first post in that topic (in the other forum).

Anyone have anything they want added? I still have some to go through to add, but time dictates when I can get it done as you all understand.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Current offerings:
  • All Truckstops
  • Blue Beacon
  • Cat Scale
  • Fifth Wheel Truckstops
  • Independent Truckstops (with and without scales)
  • Loves
  • Petro
  • Pilot
  • T/A
  • Weigh Stations (USA & Canada)
  • Wilco-Hess
  • Wingfoot Commercial Tires
Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
Run a GPS in your truck? Want an easy way to find the stops? Check out this link. I've been converting truckstop poi's so they'll run on just about any type of unit out there. I upload the files in GPI (Garmin), OV2 (TomTom) and CSV (Just about anything) formats. So far I have these done: Loves, Petro, Pilot-Flying J, Independent With Scales and Independent Without Scales. All together there are just over 4,200 poi locations available. When you pull it up on your GPS device, it will give you pinpoint locations, as well as the name of the stop and the name of the city it's located in. Everything but the Independent's are current as of today.

Anyway, here's the link: Laptop GPS World
If Dennis McKinney from Fairmont, WV, aka: Malaki86, doesn稚 take my proprietary intellectual property that he stole from me in violation of my software license and copyrights and without my permission and without my authorization off of that linked web site ASAP, then I知 going to enhance his criminal record and driving career with a felony theft conviction and then sue him for damages. In fact, I may sue him anyway because as a copyright infringer, he is libel for all my attorney痴 fees and I would be stupid not to.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Senior Board Member

Really? I can't download GPS files from T/A, Pilot/Flying J, Loves, etc and convert them to my own format? When did you become the sole person on the planet with that authority? When will you be suing ALK, Garmin, TomTom & Magellan? They all have truckstops in their POI sets.

Last edited by Malaki86; 01-05-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
Really? I can't download GPS files from T/A, Pilot/Flying J, Loves, etc and convert them to my own format? When did you become the sole person on the planet with that authority? When will you be suing ALK, Garmin, TomTom & Magellan? They all have truckstops in their POI sets.
Look you SOB, you ripped off the Blue Beacons and the Weigh Stations. On the 5th Wheels, Kevin Wruck, without my permission or my authorization, gave you my corrected coordinates. Those corrections posted for the TAs are also my coordinates, and anyone can readily copy and steal them.

Therefore, you moron you either fully cooperate or I will enhance your criminal record and driving carer with a felony theft conviction, a felony software piracy conviction, which carries fines up to $250,000 and prison terms up to 5 years, and since you idiots are libel for my attorney fees as well, I値l be stupid not to sue you two losers for damages, and if you morons want to continue being *******s, I値l show you idiots just exactly how big of an ******* I can be.

Furthermore, pursuant to my software license agreement, which you accepted by installing my software, since you readily violated said agreement and also infringed my copyrights, per the termination clause of my software agreement you need to delete all copies of my software that you have installed on all your computers and to also destroy all the POI files you extracted and ripped off from me at the same time. I forbid you to use any of it!

Moreover, you need to get that derelict Marvin to post a notice in that thread and he also needs to send out a notice to all members of his website as well, since I知 sure every damn member plus some downloaded my ripped off POI files since they were free thanks to you two mentally handicapped morons, to inform them that I demand that they destroy the ripped off files immediately that they download without my authorization or my knowledge thanks to you two idiots, and that they also inform everyone that they also gave my ripped off files to, to also destroy them. Otherwise, thanks to you two mentally deficient morons, not only will they give my ripped off files to every Tom, Dick, and Harry, but also it will be only a matter of time before they end up on countless websites on the Internet for download for free thanks to you two idiots, and if that happens I値l bankrupt you two losers, file liens against both of you, and have your paychecks garnished. In addition, you guys need to CC me with a copy of the notice so that I can see if it is acceptable.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Read this post and STFU: Truckstop POIs - Page 2

It just pisses you off that I'm offering the same data as you, but I'm not charging a penny for it. I downloaded the data from their websites, converted it and posted it for free, which it should be.

I deleted your crap set of poi's ages ago. I was stupid enough to pay money for it once (which, BTW, is severely outdated), but will never do that again.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Senior Board Member

I think you should send him a millions dollars just to make sure he doesnt hunt you down and call you names to your face