LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
Read this post and STFU: Truckstop POIs - Page 2

It just pisses you off that I'm offering the same data as you, but I'm not charging a penny for it. I downloaded the data from their websites, converted it and posted it for free, which it should be.

I deleted your crap set of poi's ages ago. I was stupid enough to pay money for it once (which, BTW, is severely outdated), but will never do that again.
Listen up you dumb ignoramus; you are even more stupid than I originally first thought. This isn’t the first time I’ve caught Marvin ripping me off and I can prove it in a court of law as well. Hence, he knew beforehand the files you ripped off from me were mine. You are really pretty dumb if you think I’m going to let this go a second time, and I’ll shut up only after I see you sentenced for your crimes in court and only after I sue the piss out of you and Marvin.

Okay, so now you fixed the links, I’m impressed so I will give you the Blue Beacons and the weigh stations. However, since that dumb ass Kevin Wruck gave you the corrections for the fifth wheels and the TAs, which comes from my property but without my permission, I’m not giving you those.

Moreover, you mental incompetent what about the following files which you software pirates posted in that thread for more than 2 months without my permission, authorization, or knowledge:

· All truckstops 4,213 Locations Added 10/31/2010
· Independent (with and without scales) 2,370 Locations without Scales, 831 Locations with Scales Updated 10/31/2010

Those files were ripped off from me in violation of the software license agreement you accepted by installing my software and then illegally distributed in violation of my copyrights. Hence, don’t act like your hands are clean and like you are not guilty of anything because as much as you don’t like it, I got you by the balls, because not only can I enhance your criminal record, I can also destroy your driving career, yet you have the audacity to tell me to STFU! You have more balls than you have brains, which is why you are driving a truck no doubt.

Oh, by the way, I can’t respond in Marvin’s website because he won’t let me. He’s too afraid that people will find out all the freebies that he has been giving away to attract new members was really someone else’s bootlegged property.

Moreover, thanks to you morons it is only a matter of time before my data gets posted all over the Internet, since after all the software as for as they know is free public domain property, and when that happens, I will bankrupt both of you losers, slap liens on you, and have your paychecks garnished. And when that happens, you can thank your balls. What an idiot!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Senior Board Member

Truck Stops in the United States - Transportation GPS POI data directory for TomTom, Garmin, Navman, Destinator and other GPS devices. - GPS POI Data

OR

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/30339

Last edited by Malaki86; 01-06-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:08 AM
Rookie

Nice try dumb ass, but those files aren’t close to being accurate like my files. Thus, those are not the same files I caught you two partners in crime pirating red handed. Plus the descriptions don’t come close to matching exactly the same way the files that you bootlegged from me and that you were pirating match exactly on over 4000 records because they were my actual descriptions. Not only that but also the coordinates match exactly, what’s the odds of that happening on over 4000 records?

Indeed, not only did I copy the threads involved, but I also downloaded and saved copies of all the pirated files as well. In other words, I caught you red handed with your underwear around your ankles and with your hand in the till. Oh yeah…I also copied threads where you were bragging about stealing my files as well. Like I told you idiot, you left a very sloppy trail.

Hence, you and your partner in crime will now be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and when that process plays out, I will then sue both of you for damages. Too bad it didn’t have to be this way. Have a nice day and STFU!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Senior Board Member

if you can do something in court. why dont you instead of posting anonymously on a message board?