User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 View Post
Betteryet Timberwolf why don't you bend OVER let TF kick you so hard in the BALLS you need to part your hair to take a piss. That way you will have your attitude adjusted. The way you attacked anyone that was against you before made me sick and I was one of Your Supporters at first after awhile I celebrated when YOU GOT THE FU>KING SHAFT.
Well Ironeagle tell me how you really feel Please.. I only attacked when I felt attacked, it is all subjective or perception if you will.. For the record I shave myself (the wife likes it much better that way) so there is no need to be kicked in the nuts hard enough to split the hairs as there is no hair there to get spilt, but again thanks for sharing your insight to your inner feelings, I hear you and I understand...
I guess now that I am back and no one has booted me (as of yet) you are going to have to find another one to celebrate over... Sorry..
I will say it this one last time I did apologize sincerely & heartfelt with a touch of comic relief about the way I behaved. It is what it is I can do no more so either accept it or don't. I am only human...

Timberwolf
Old 10-11-2010, 09:37 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 View Post
Betteryet Timberwolf why don't you bend OVER let TF kick you so hard in the BALLS you need to part your hair to take a piss. That way you will have your attitude adjusted. The way you attacked anyone that was against you before made me sick and I was one of Your Supporters at first after awhile I celebrated when YOU GOT THE FU>KING SHAFT.
Well, that was rather harsh. We have to ask ourselves…would Mother Teresa have acted that way? Probably not. But Sister Mercer rapped my knuckles with a ruler a few times back in 4th grade. Would that suffice?

And Malaki, I ain’t pattin’ anyone’s butt, ‘cept my wife. And Timberwolf hasn’t graduated to the double back tap bro hug yet, either. When (if) he proves his sincerity, then maybe I’ll be nice enough to include a smiley in a post where I castigate him for his liberal lefty beliefs.

Or not.

Depends on whether the kinder, gentler TF got run over by a Schneider truck that day.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Board Regular

Ok Tf I will await that smiley face,
This year truly has been one of the roughest years yet for me, To begin with my youngest hit the 8th grade and all hell broke loose, She was 14 at the time and built like a 20 year old . My oldest left her boyfriend /husband only to move back in with us bringing along our granddaughter and her mindset that since she was a mother of her own she did not have to follow our house rules causing great distress when I told her yes you do and if you dont like it you can move out, she moved out taking our granddaughter with her and not into the best of environments all of this crap added on to my daily dealings of pulling around 9000 gallons of fuel and having arguements with my self and my kids while driving and the fear of screwing up along with the of job cuts added to my receipe for disater, I took it out on the board as my wife was in the same boat as I and it would not have worked well.
It is no excuse but it was what it was, life is better now and my kids still love me so all is good.

Timberwolf
Old 10-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
Ok Tf I will await that smiley face,
This year truly has been one of the roughest years yet for me, To begin with my youngest hit the 8th grade and all hell broke loose, She was 14 at the time and built like a 20 year old . My oldest left her boyfriend /husband only to move back in with us bringing along our granddaughter and her mindset that since she was a mother of her own she did not have to follow our house rules causing great distress when I told her yes you do and if you dont like it you can move out, she moved out taking our granddaughter with her and not into the best of environments all of this crap added on to my daily dealings of pulling around 9000 gallons of fuel and having arguements with my self and my kids while driving and the fear of screwing up along with the of job cuts added to my receipe for disater, I took it out on the board as my wife was in the same boat as I and it would not have worked well.
It is no excuse but it was what it was, life is better now and my kids still love me so all is good.

Timberwolf
I'm glad that it all worked out in the end... We all deal with things differently. You apologized and admitted you were wrong, so as far as i see it you should get your name back and start fresh :smokin:
Old 10-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Senior Board Member

I agree 100% with you. When I was just starting out I've had smaller incedents and no damage came of them but I left it up to the other truck to make that call. since I waited and there wasn't any dmg they just shrugged it off and we went on our way