User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Oh Bat boy, nice try but you did not kill the Wolf.. The Wolf just needed an attitude adjustment thats all. I do understand if you are unable to forgive me as that seems to be the christian way in our country, no big deal... The Wolf is now prepared and able to handle as much sand as you would like to kick in my face as it just shows the true nature of Bat Man, a wannabe super hero with no real powers to speak of..:lol2:

Enjoy your weekend..

timberwolf
Old 10-09-2010, 02:21 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
Oh Bat boy, nice try but you did not kill the Wolf..
I'm not imbued with super mod man powers anymore or you would have never even made it through the vetting process. For someone that was so nasty and so gung-ho about getting banned months ago, you certainly have put a lot of time and effort into getting back on the board. But hey, you're living on borrowed time anyway. So whatever trips your trigger...don't make me no nevermind.

Quote:
The Wolf just needed an attitude adjustment thats all.
You needed more than an attitude adjustment. You needed a nice long trip to the woodshed for the crap you pulled. But again, I quite happily stepped down as a mod and if the current Boys In Blue don't have a problem with you being back on the board, well that's their call. I don't have to agree with it and I don't have to care about it - pretty grand position, I think.

Quote:
I do understand if you are unable to forgive me as that seems to be the christian way in our country, no big deal...
It has nothing to do with forgiveness. It has everything to do with you acting like a complete azzhat and offending pretty much the entire board with the crap you were posting. And then, all you did after that was try to get back on the board, never once apologizing to the board for acting like such a d0uchebag. That's on you, pal, an NO ONE else.

Quote:
The Wolf is now prepared and able to handle as much sand as you would like to kick in my face as it just shows the true nature of Bat Man, a wannabe super hero with no real powers to speak of..:lol2:
Wait a sec, amatuer...lemme check and see if I've got a tear running down my cheek. Um...nope.

That all you got?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Old 10-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Board Regular

TF I did apolgize to the board. It was the first thing I did under this name... You must have missed that post..
I can only strive to be competley perfect such as you are, must be nice to be one of the few on this planet who has never crossed the line..
As I said I owned my fu.k ups and apolgized to all on the board, if you were unable to see the post or just neglected to acknowledge it then that is on you not me..
As fr as borrowed days that is up to I guess the man in blue, he has yet to speak with me so I can only assume he is sitting on the sidelines watching the games unfold, so far everyone else has seemed to accept my apology and said it was nice to see me back you are the only one as of yet holding out, I am sure Hog is probaly on your side as well but as I have said before your feelings of me or a little consqeuence to my daily living and my life..
I wish you te best.
Enjoy your weekend.

timberwolf
Old 10-09-2010, 03:20 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
TF I did apolgize to the board. It was the first thing I did under this name... You must have missed that post..
Nope, never saw it. Can't say I looked for it, either, as it was never up very high on my to-do list.

Quote:
I can only strive to be competley perfect such as you are, must be nice to be one of the few on this planet who has never crossed the line.
Wherever did you see where I claimed I have never crossed the line? I dealt with a completely thankless job for years, donating my time and dealing with farkwads that thought a public messageboard was their sandbox to do anything they wanted. I got pretty tired of wiping noses and azzes and breaking up fights. I never claimed perfection, but I damn sure earned my emnity for posters like you.

Quote:
As fr as borrowed days that is up to I guess the man in blue, he has yet to speak with me so I can only assume he is sitting on the sidelines watching the games unfold, so far everyone else has seemed to accept my apology and said it was nice to see me back you are the only one as of yet holding out,
Leopards can't change their spots. You want to convince me? I'll check back in a month or so and if you are still unbanned, then I might start to consider the possibility. Your claim that the board has accepted you back means nothing...few posters on the board are generally aware of everything that goes on with trying to deal with problem children. I considered the moderating team on CAD to be pretty lenient, but what you did was so far over the line, you burned your bridge and then blew up the ledges. The typical poster doesn't see that...the mods do. The mods have to deal with it and they are the ones that have to clean up the schiznet.

As I said, I don't give a damn either way that you're back. It's not my board to moderate anymore. But I've been around a really long time on a lot of boards just to throw open my arms to say "welcome back, brother!" to someone that did what you did.

Quote:
I am sure Hog is probaly on your side as well
Hog hates everyone. I'm Mother Teresa compared to him. But Hog is a good guy...he's just had enough of the madness and I can't say I blame him. There are days that I wonder why I even bother posting on this board or ANY board. But I also realize there are times I enjoy arguing and asking the real difficult questions of liberals that have no clue how to answer. Ignorance is maddening, but it can also be entertaining. It's like watching the chimpanzees at the zoo.

Quote:
but as I have said before your feelings of me or a little consqeuence to my daily living and my life..
Just a sec...let me see if my feelings are hurt.

Um, nope.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited by Twilight Flyer; 10-09-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Board Regular

[QUOTE=Twilight Flyer;487906]Nope, never saw it. Can't say I looked for it, either, as it was never up very high on my to-do list.

Well you are the one who said I came back with out so much as an apology I simply informed you that you were wrong with that assumption.

QUOTE=Twilight Flyer;Wherever did you see where I claimed I have never crossed the line? I dealt with a completely thankless job for years, donating my time and dealing with farkwads that thought a public messageboard was their sandbox to do anything they wanted. I got pretty tired of wiping noses and azzes and breaking up fights. I never claimed perfection, but I damn sure earned my emnity for posters like you.

Thankless job is right, however I will disagree with you concenring the lack of value of the majority of my post. Most were on topic and quite informative to members. I would often open up and give any information that I held with out reserve just as I do daily on the rack. It was not until the end that I grew tird of the B.S sort of like you did being a moderator.

QUOTE=Twilight Flyer;Leopards can't change their spots. You want to convince me? I'll check back in a month or so and if you are still unbanned, then I might start to consider the possibility. Your claim that the board has accepted you back means nothing...few posters on the board are generally aware of everything that goes on with trying to deal with problem children. I considered the moderating team on CAD to be pretty lenient, but what you did was so far over the line, you burned your bridge and then blew up the ledges. The typical poster doesn't see that...the mods do. The mods have to deal with it and they are the ones that have to clean up the schiznet.

A leopard can't chnge his spots, Wow that was insightful if I was a Leopard your arguement may hold some water, however sense I am a man that has faults and a mind that allows me to grow then I think I over come you and your mind set. Yes i did blow the bridge up and I had a blast doing it, in some dementited sense it helped me get through my day and all the other personal B S I was going through at the time. We all deal with life differently. i asked to banned and i created a forum where as you were forced to ban me so be it..I own it so am I going to allow your hatred for me to keep me away .. wait let's see if it will work........................... Nope still here..

QUOTE=Twilight Flyer;As I said, I don't give a damn either way that you're back. It's not my board to moderate anymore. But I've been around a really long time on a lot of boards just to throw open my arms to say "welcome back, brother!" to someone that did what you did.

I joined the board August of 2004, not quite as long as you but longer then most and as i said the mojority of my post were informative and helpful, I plead temporary insanity unless you walked in my shoes during that time in my life try not to be so judgemental.. opps sorry I realize that may be hard for you to accomplish as it is for most of us on this board including myself. But i ask you to try even if you ned to wait a month or so..

QUOTE=Twilight Flyer;Hog hates everyone. I'm Mother Teresa compared to him. But Hog is a good guy...he's just had enough of the madness and I can't say I blame him. There are days that I wonder why I even bother posting on this board or ANY board. But I also realize there are times I enjoy arguing and asking the real difficult questions of liberals that have no clue how to answer. Ignorance is maddening, but it can also be entertaining. It's like watching the chimpanzees at the zoo.

Well if I were going through what he lives daily I may be the same as well, it all depends on the support center you have around you. I am not sure about his but something tells me it is not very strong and he is doing the mjority of it on his own..

QUOTE=Twilight Flyer;Just a sec...let me see if my feelings are hurt.

Um, nope.

Neither are mine

Last edited by Kentla93; 10-09-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:49 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Thankless job is right.
You have no idea...

Quote:
A leopard can't chnge his spots, Wow that was insightful
And fitting. Time will tell if it's accurate.

Quote:
We all deal with life differently.
You were rather like some demented madman running into K-mart with an AK47 and blowing everything away...except you did it in the virtual world. Much different, yes, but still disturbing.

Quote:
I joined the board August of 2004, not quite as long as you but longer then most and as i said the mojority of my post were informative and helpful, I plead temporary insanity unless you walked in my shoes during that time in my life try not to be so judgemental.. opps sorry I realize that may be hard for you to accomplish as it is for most of us on this board including myself.
I agree that everyone can be judgmental about some things. The things you did on the board brought harsh judgment (well, in terms of the virtual world) down on your head and rightfully so. I understand as well as anyone, what it's like to have to deal with adversity in life. But for Pete's sake, when that happens, take a vacation. I know that misery loves company, but that doesn't make the things you did, right.

Quote:
But i ask you to try even if you ned to wait a month or so..
As I said, time will tell. Most people know that I don't hold grudges long-term, but I also am not stupid and I don't just pretend things never happened. That's not judgment - that's just being aware.

Old 10-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Board Regular

Hmmmm TF,
After reading this response from you I still think there is some life left in the Kinder more Gentle TF..
Thanks....

Timberwolf
Old 10-11-2010, 01:18 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Hmmmm TF,
After reading this response from you I still think there is some life left in the Kinder more Gentle TF..
Thanks....

Timberwolf
Well, just don't tell anyone.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Senior Board Member

When are you two just going to give each other a big ol' smooch, a pat on the bottom and be done with this?
Old 10-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Senior Board Member

Betteryet Timberwolf why don't you bend OVER let TF kick you so hard in the BALLS you need to part your hair to take a piss. That way you will have your attitude adjusted. The way you attacked anyone that was against you before made me sick and I was one of Your Supporters at first after awhile I celebrated when YOU GOT THE FU>KING SHAFT.