User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Upon further review . . it's a single screw. Also, watch the video and you'll catch a quick glimpse of Patty.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Senior Board Member

I think FedEx National has a job opening here in Texas.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:54 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379 View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
The driver and passenger was from Texas. I didn't figure he was a line haul driver. That would be quite a line haul run.
SHE was most LIKELY a linehaul driver, and the "passenger" was the team driver. I'm not sure about FedEx Freight (is that what some call "national?') But, us GROUND types are not always on dedicated runs. Many play "the Wild board." A team can go all over the country from terminal to terminal looking for their next load and STILL be home within the week!

I am currently on a LINEHAUL run that takes TWO of us to complete each day. However, WE could take a LINEHAUL run to California, perhaps with terminal stops on the way, and be gone for a week.

It seems that these two female drivers were a team. Doesn't MEAN they were gay! The "older" driver was driving at the time.... and I would expect HER to know better. The younger driver probably was asleep and woke up to find herself thrown against the right wall as the truck ended up on its side. This is something ALL "team drivers" think about!

I don't know WHAT she claims to have been looking at! There is NO EXCUSE for not seeing what is ahead of you! Yeah.... MAYBE if you're in an elephant train with a Knight and a Schneider truck!! But ..... a GOOD driver won't get in that situation! NEVER, EVER get so close to the trailer in front of you that you can't see the road ahead! You are just ASKING to be the "star" of a video that ends your career!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3fan View Post
toledoblade.com -- The Blade ~ Toledo Ohio

my photo coming by this afternoon.

well, whenever there's a wreck, you KNOW there is likely a fedex driver involved. to them, it's business as usual. in this case, they didn't disappoint. :rofl:
Old 05-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
well, whenever there's a wreck, you KNOW there is likely a fedex driver involved. to them, it's business as usual. in this case, they didn't disappoint. :rofl:
i was just about to say the same thing Syncro.. A Fed Ex Double Jackknifes, whats next, G-Man hates Barrack Obama and CFM/Joey hates OTR???
Old 05-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post

Aaaaaaaah! Come on now! I see plenty of UPS....Schneider....YRC....Paschall.......Landstar ........."Canadian"... and an endless list of trucks, involved in wrecks out there!!

:lol: