User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Big Rig Video

I've heard of this video, but I found it on Hulu

Hulu - Big Rig - Watch the full feature film now.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:33 PM

Hey, dle, THANK YOU. This is a great flick.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Senior Board Member

I just order it online. I watch it for about 5mins and wanted to order it. I cant sit at my PC for an hour watching a movie. It was only 14bucks+shipping

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 04-19-2010, 02:28 AM
Senior Board Member

I watched it online, straight through . . with a few fits and starts. I'm in Buttonwillow and the Sprint 3G signal strength isn't that great but the movie made it worthwhile. Good post, dle and thanks.

I can't remember his line but the Apollo driver that couldn't get enough of Multinoma Falls . . well . . he wasn't supposed to be in there . . it's posted NO SEMIS, which is kind of a shame because it is such a beautiful sight . . The sweet essence of trucking!

Last edited by cdswans; 04-19-2010 at 02:44 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Senior Board Member

it's also on Netflix instant demand

Old 04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

:tears: I was sorry to see they eliminated the "Roadhog" interview. :block:
There were some good stories and some genius commentary of the Trucking Industry...I thought.

Anyway, thanks dle. :thumbsup:

Old 04-20-2010, 02:54 AM
Board Icon

Seeryuslee tho...... What kind of stories? some have asked me.

Well, it's been awhile, but I remember the video guy was riding along with me, filming, and I just spoke from the heart. I marveled at how so many truckers these days are highly educated individuals, who have come from many backgrounds, some with coweege degrees, and high power, high paying professions. I however had to work my way up to trucking, but I did have one claim to fame... I once dated Shania.

Took her to a ritzy restaurant called Top of the Park, which was the top floor of the tallest building in Traverse City overlooking Grand Traverse Bay at sunset. We were having a lovely very romantic dinner, and I thought things were going well for me.

Well, I was having a little trouble with jock itch. You know how when you start to scratch yer nuts, it just itches worse, and then next thing you know, yer having to really dig at them. I was trying to ignore the itch, and that just made it worse. So I finally had to give in and get my hand down my pants and really itch them. I have certain "good spots" that if I scratch... my leg reflex will get one of my hind legs tapping. When that started up, I just had to borrow Shania's hair brush. Now I'm scrubbing those puppies with the hair brush, and my hind leg is tapping wildly, with my knee banging the bottom of the dining table, rattling the silverware, and knocking over the glasses. I also got that grimace where your right eye shuts tight, and you grimace hard, exposing your teeth from your snout to your ear. My lower fang was pinching my upper lip and that caused a long drool trail.

I think what must have bothered Shania the most was I handed her hair brush back when I was done, without cleaning it off. At least I think that might have been my mistake as she threw it at me, and stormed off in disgust. She's never returned my phone calls since.

Hey, you wanna hear about this time I hauled a hazmat load of ping pong balls.....??

(itch-itch-itch-scratch-scratch-scratch-dig-dig-dig) Say would you mind handing me that cheese grader.....??

[interview went of for about 3 hours, I would have thought they would have kept some of it]

Old 04-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Senior Board Member

:lol2: :hellno:
Old 04-21-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Seeryuslee tho...... What kind of stories? some have asked me.

Well, it's been awhile, but I remember the video guy was riding along with me, filming, and I just spoke from the heart. I marveled at how so many truckers these days are highly educated individuals, who have come from many backgrounds, some with coweege degrees, and high power, high paying professions. I however had to work my way up to trucking, but I did have one claim to fame... I once dated Shania.

Took her to a ritzy restaurant called Top of the Park, which was the top floor of the tallest building in Traverse City overlooking Grand Traverse Bay at sunset. We were having a lovely very romantic dinner, and I thought things were going well for me.

Well, I was having a little trouble with jock itch. You know how when you start to scratch yer nuts, it just itches worse, and then next thing you know, yer having to really dig at them. I was trying to ignore the itch, and that just made it worse. So I finally had to give in and get my hand down my pants and really itch them. I have certain "good spots" that if I scratch... my leg reflex will get one of my hind legs tapping. When that started up, I just had to borrow Shania's hair brush. Now I'm scrubbing those puppies with the hair brush, and my hind leg is tapping wildly, with my knee banging the bottom of the dining table, rattling the silverware, and knocking over the glasses. I also got that grimace where your right eye shuts tight, and you grimace hard, exposing your teeth from your snout to your ear. My lower fang was pinching my upper lip and that caused a long drool trail.

I think what must have bothered Shania the most was I handed her hair brush back when I was done, without cleaning it off. At least I think that might have been my mistake as she threw it at me, and stormed off in disgust. She's never returned my phone calls since.

Hey, you wanna hear about this time I hauled a hazmat load of ping pong balls.....??

(itch-itch-itch-scratch-scratch-scratch-dig-dig-dig) Say would you mind handing me that cheese grader.....??

[interview went of for about 3 hours, I would have thought they would have kept some of it]
I read this yesterday and spit coffee on my keyboard. Looked at it this morning and did the same thing.
Funniest post ever--on this or any other forum. Here's the cheese grader. Keep it. Please.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Senior Board Member

I'll give you one guess who's Dad is the United Van Lines Driver

YUP!

I made a thread about this a year or two ago. My Dad called me after he said some camera crew wanted to interview him while he was at Jubitz.