User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2010, 02:27 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Want to live healthier?

I know this is a long post, and with things like heart attacks and diabetes cutting drivers careers, and lives, short, things that can help us live longer and enjoy a better quality of life might be worth taking the time to read. You want to flame me for this, be my guest...

Quote:
Antibiotics are not our most powerful weapon
against infectious disease

They're just the most profitable for drug companies. Right now, however, we already possess an alternative that can blast all the diseases mentioned above and many more to kingdom come.

It's safe, backed by decades of solid research, and boy is it ever cheap. You can buy it at drugstores everywhere for 65˘ a bottle. So what is this amazing miracle-in-a-bottle?

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Go ahead and laugh if you like, but what follows is no joke:

* DID YOU KNOW that your own white blood cells produce hydrogen peroxide? Yes they do. Lots of it.

* KNOW WHY? Because that's how they kill invading germs. It's your body's first and best defense against any infection. Kills bacteria, viruses, yeast, parasites — all the bad guys.

* DON'T BELIEVE ME? Look it up. (Try the Encyclopedia Britannica website. Check the info on "granulocytes." See? I told you so.)

BUT HOW? The hydrogen peroxide molecule (H202) is basically water (H20) with an extra oxygen atom attached. When that oxygen gets released against germs, it "oxidizes" them. Poof, they're goners.

And this shockingly cheap therapy was a real health miracle for my patients in Africa, where the ungodly high cost of drugs condemns millions to death every year.

So how do drug companies get away with selling expensive antibiotics, when we've got this stuff that's nearly free? You'd call me paranoid if I told you. But I'll tell you anyway in your FREE BONUS GIFTS, plus how to find a doctor skilled in this secret miracle.

I'll explain how it's done in your FREE BONUS REPORTS, along with some very nifty "minor" applications. It can be used topically to clear up sinus infections, erase benign moles and even clear up periodontitis without surgery. No kidding. You'll see.

Getting intrigued? I'm just warming up...

I'd love to brief you on many more JUNK MEDICINE MYTHS to avoid and real health breakthroughs that truly deliver the goods, but I'm out of space. So why not scratch that itch in the back of your mind, sign up for your FREE BONUS GIFTS and find out all about:

* THE FIBER FRAUD. Doctors were getting positively hysterical about your colon. Fiber this, fiber that. Now it appears that some kinds of fiber can trigger precancerous growths...

* HOW TO THROW OFF FATIGUE by throwing out your vitamin C pills and taking the world's most un-hyped vitamin instead.

* VITAMIN "O" AND OTHER JOKES that masquerade as alternative medicine. They say you eat this stuff and it floods your body with oxygen. EAT oxygen? You may as well try to breathe food.

* POWER NAPPING FOR FUN AND PROFIT. Napping is fabulous medicine and now you can make it an even more bountiful fountain of health. Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison, Napoleon, JFK and other human dynamos shared this sleepy little secret that can make you smarter, sexier and more productive.

... and there's so much more I'm longing to tell you that will make you stop dreading the word "health" and start feeling fantastic. Just sign up for your 5 FREE BONUS GIFTS now! You'll get full details about all the pointlessly punishing MYTHS and life-transforming REAL BREAKTHROUGHS mentioned above, plus hundreds more.

And, to keep you ahead of the HEALTH NAGS and on top of the best new real health breakthroughs in the months ahead...

YOU'LL GET THE BEST MONEY-SAVING DEAL on my all-you-need-to-save-your-life newsletter, The Douglass Report. Trust me, this is not another of those boring, preachy, you-heard-it-all-before publications that send you to sleep after raking you over the coals...

The Douglass Report IS DIFFERENT. I reveal the ridiculous truth about the latest JUNK MEDICINE MYTHS and hand you amazingly EASY AND PLEASANT new ways to free yourself and your loved ones from pain and disease.

IT'S ALL THE STUFF THAT REALLY WORKS. I name names, give phone numbers, and tell you exactly how to find and use everything. There is absolutely no risk to you. That's what my "Ultimate Guarantee" is all about: Your 100% satisfaction.
And remember, along with your one-year or two-year subscription, you'll get the following FREE BONUS GIFTS:

FREE REPORT 1: JUST SAY NO TO JUNK MEDICINE (And Outlive All The Health Nags) Your complete and definitive guide to shrugging off HEART DISEASE... banishing CANCER... beating ARTHRITIS PAIN... improving YOUR MEMORY... and otherwise making your health dreams come true. All by TOTALLY IGNORING the unhealthy low-fat, no-meat, no-milk, eat-only-vegetables MYTHS of modern medicine.

FREE REPORT 2: KILLING CANCER BEFORE IT KILLS YOU AND 8 MORE REAL LIFE CURES. Drug companies are making a fortune by frightening women and men with awful advice that's worse than doing nothing. But here's your complete source for the very real breakthroughs that will cut a woman's cancer risk, strengthen your bones, balance your hormones and make the years ahead the happiest in your life.

And for men... did you know that the leading drug for benign prostate enlargement can increase your risk of prostate cancer? But now you can prevent or reverse benign prostate swelling, fight prostate cancer and protect your potency at the same time, all with no negative side effects.

FREE REPORT 3: 7 "FORBIDDEN" FOODS YOU SHOULD EAT EVERY DAY. Find out how to shake off 14 pounds of waistline and make your arteries healthier too — in as little as TWO WEEKS — by eating like a HUMAN BEING and sculpting your body with real food like steak, eggs and plenty of butter.

FREE REPORT 4: SIX DAYS TO MAXIMUM SEX. Your complete update on the truly effective natural breakthroughs that are bringing men harder, longer-lasting erections — and helping women enjoy more intense and frequent orgasms — all in just 6 days or less.

It's time you stopped being led astray by health organizations that don't have your best interests at heart. You're smarter than they are. Will you please let me put the power of all these real health breakthroughs into your hands right now?

Don't let self-righteous health sadists feed you any more lies... just give your body what it's begging for!

The road to real health means making your own choices and not just accepting what the health establishment says you "should" do. It's been my mission to expose the hypocrisy that's running rampant in today's health system. If you follow my advice, I promise you'll notice illness, pain and weakness fade away like a bad dream. You'll see!

It's always been nature's way and it's today's REAL cutting-edge in modern medicine.

So who am I to be swinging this ax?

I'm William Campbell Douglass, M.D.

I've been called "the conscience of modern medicine," and the National Health Federation voted me "Doctor of the Year."

But I've also been labeled a "maverick," and several less flattering names too by some of the biggest names in government and the health establishment -- but hey, that's part of the territory. And friend, my territory is everywhere...

* I've flown with US Navy crews as a Flight Surgeon...
* Saved lives as a long-time emergency physician...
* Battled malaria in bullet-torn regions of Central America...
* Fought deadly epidemics at my own health clinic in Africa...
* Worked alongside doctors at Russia's renowned Pasteur Institute...
* I've even been called before Congress (they never asked me back)...

And if there's one undeniable medical fact I've learned in 40 years of treating patients all over the world, it's that...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING
as an undeniable medical fact!
Do not use the bottles you find in the truck stops and at drug stores, unless it states that it is "FOOD GRADE". What you normally find has chemical stabilizers that are far from good for you. In another of his articles, he also stated that it effectively fights AIDS, and people on this therapy do not die, and women even give birth to kids that test negative for the virus. I have not yet tried it, and do not expect to have to use it for AIDS, but heart and diabetes seems pretty reasonable incentives. If interested, do a little research on "FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE", and "HYDROGEN PEROXIDE THERAPY". No, I am not promoting his book. Instead, do your own research.

Before Noah's Flood, the oxygen content in the air was supposed to be about 36%, and that is supposed to be why people lived longer.

Last edited by Windwalker; 01-19-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Board Icon

And, there's more...

Quote:
SLASH YOUR RISK OF
ALZHEIMER'S OVERNIGHT

It's really easy. Starting tomorrow, drink no tap water. Not because of industrial pollution, but because of chemicals that "health authorities" are adding to your water. For example...

People who warned against FLUORIDATION used to be ridiculed, but guess what? In Scandinavia, in fact all of Europe, and nearly every other medically advanced nation, they have now banned the practice.

Know why? Because fluoride makes your body absorb extra aluminum. And where does the aluminum go? Your brain. And what metal shows up alarmingly in the brains of Alzheimer's victims? You guessed it. (Hmm... Maybe our health authorities have been drinking too much water?)

Here's another one I'm just itching to tell you about:

"Milk that's not pasteurized is a health hazard"

Really? Let's look at how this myth was spun and how it got poured down the throats of the American public:

If raw milk is so bad for us, how did the human race ever survive before pasteurization? After all, we've been milking cows and drinking down the creamy, nutrient-rich results for thousands of years — yet Louis Pasteur's process (which was originally designed to prevent beer spoilage, mind you) has only been in widespread use for a little more than a century. So what gives?

The answer, of course, is that non-pasteurized
milk isn't hazardous at all. It's just a lot
tougher to regulate and make money from it.

Think about it: by legislating against the sale or distribution of raw milk, states force farmers to sell their milk (at a fraction of market value, by the way) to the big milk processors. This creates a "paper trail" on the milk, which can then be used as the basis for collecting tax revenue from those processors — and likely the farmers, too.

And how else could they get away with this kind of shameless money-grubbing except under the guise of a public health concern? It's just one more example of how your healthy, natural dietary options are being sold down the river by a bunch of dollar-crazed bureaucrat shakedown artists.

The good news is that raw milk is healthier
and better for you than pasteurized milk in
stores. And it tastes better, too.

Long-time drinkers of vitamin-rich non-pasteurized milk cite increased resistance to colds and flu, weight loss, relief from arthritis pain, plus a whole lot more — and this is not to mention the fuller, truer flavor raw milk drinkers enjoy.

I hope you're starting to see how the facts about good health-backed by centuries of common sense and doing what feels right — have been obscured all in the name of the almighty dollar.
Having been brought up on a family farm in WI, milk for the house came from the cows, went through the strainer, and went to the house. Yes, I have had colds, and I have had the flu, but with the most recent N1H1 or whatever the designation is, I've not been the least worried, and have not gotten the "sniffles". I've very seldom been sick in my life. There may be something to it.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Board Icon

Windy, I know my post is going to sidetrack into politics, but I believe it may add a valid concern to your thread.

For me, one thing is certain. I can no longer trust the government, CDC or the FDA. Take this H1N1 (swine flu) "Pandemic" as one latest example.

The entire time our government was trying to convince us of a pandemic...I just didn't see it myself. The numbers never added up, and the scare tactics seemed way over board. Looked allot like the Global Warming BS, only this time with a political payback to Baxter Drugs.

George Bush took away our rights with passing an unconstitutional Law, the Emergency Preparedness Act. Under this Emergency Preparedness Act, Obama was trying to force people to get vaccinated with an experimental "untested" vaccine. Under the Law, you could not refuse the vaccine in 2009. People rebelled, but the (unconstitutional) Law is still in effect, only Obama has backed away from inforcing it .....for now. If he gets Obamacare passed...look out in the coming years. The Swine Flu Hoax didn’t work, the swine flu pandemic didn’t happen and we just lost 2 billion dollars of our tax dollars going to one of Obama's campaign supporters.

I don't trust this government, especially a progressive government on steroids, who will lie, cheat, steal and use Chicago style politics to do whatever they want. They politicized H1N1 to try and prove how important governemtal healthcare would be to the general public's health and welfare. Well this, like all of their agenda so far has failed and even backfired on them. If we can only stop this out of control government. Still, cleaning up all the damage will take years. We have to reduce the size of government, and prosecute all the corruption for starters.

Pretty sad to one day realize you can not trust the drugs that are suppose to be safe, or the leadership that is suppose to protect you. Things today have become all about power, greed and control. God help us if our government takes over healthcare. This isn't about just Obama. Bush was progressive too, as was Clinton. Hillary Clinton openly calles herself a progressive. The progressives have been plotting and planning all they are doing right now for years. That is why they are called progressives. Look at how they are going to any extreme, to now get their Utopia born. They care more about passing healthcare and a climate bill, than fixing the economy, cutting spending and lowering taxes to help the job market. The size of our government has grown 30% in just the last year.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Board Icon

Not concerned about the politics part of it. We all tend to do that at times. And, to argue against a point that is correct would be like fixing something that is not broken. However, for being right on the money, like a number of people on this board are, what will it take to come up with a solution?

Old 01-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Board Icon

I only have time right now for the short answer.

My views and aspirations are of a Totalitarian Regime
with visions of World Domination.
I believe this is the answer to fix things quickly.

As you know, every diabolical scheme I've hatched has been thwarted.
I'm just not quite evil enough. I really must go, someone in my Lair is trying to hump my kitty,
and that makes me upset. When I get upset... people DIE.

Old 01-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I take a One Day Men's every morning, don't smoke, don't drink, eat somewhat healthy. Does that count for living a healthy lifestyle? :lol:
Old 01-19-2010, 10:50 PM
Board Icon

Sounds healthy. Healthier than most. Those vitamins are something you want to get from a natural source. The foods you eat. Vitamin A especially.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Senior Board Member

That is true but people end of cooking the nutrients out.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double L View Post
That is true but people end of cooking the nutrients out.
That's what makes the broth so good for you. Cooked cabbage, for example. Cook the cabbage, then throw the cabbage out and drink the broth. With some foods, cooking releases the nutrients, but releases them into the broth.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
That's what makes the broth so good for you. Cooked cabbage, for example. Cook the cabbage, then throw the cabbage out and drink the broth. With some foods, cooking releases the nutrients, but releases them into the broth.
I didn't know that. :thumbsup: