User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I'm from west-tx, Veteran. Thought I'd send a few shout outs. Hope all is well !!! I too just found this site. Thanks to everybody for all the comments made. Hopeing to get some wheels turning myself real soon.

SIR CHARLES
Old 01-22-2007, 04:15 AM
Rookie

Hello to all. my name is smiley. i am a driver, have been for 18 years. i got off the road in 1998. i decided to take my cb stuff very serious. i've been to many cb shops in my tavels. and have been ripped off,lied to,screwed, and taken to the cleaners. so i decided to open my own shop in klamath falls oregon. smileys cb shop. im married, 2 kids, and a jack russel :roll: wow. anyway. business has been great. what helped is that i know a lot of drivers that have helped and trust me. thanks to all you drivers. im still in business. if any of you drivers get by klamath falls, oregon, stop by and say hello. we offer a lot of free stuff just for you drivers. if i can help in anyway let me know. [email protected] thanks again for bring this world all our freight. audio!!! 8)
Old 01-25-2007, 08:40 PM

My name is Craig and I had the user name 77Highboy on here and have changed it to FourHeartsTrucking after my children. I am married to the love of my life Tara and we have four children Nick(the oldest 12 years old) and our triplets Matthew, Kathryn, and Patrick(11 years old). I have driven off and on since 1992 and I am about to retire from the Army this year and go back to driving. I plan on driving flat bed for Sherman Brothers out of Oregon and eventually become an O/O. My wife has a tattoo of four hearts that have our children's name on it, that is what we will call our business when the time comes. Take care!
Old 01-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Rookie

well, I have been posting on here for a couple of days now. And I guess now is as good as any a time to introduce myself. I am havicks29, just a screen name, of course. Thomas is my real name. I live in Concord, NC. I have recently been looking into a driving school (company paid of course). I have 2 beautiful little girls, 6 and 3, they live in Texas with their mother. We divorced shortly after I got out of the Navy back in 2005. I am currently trying to get on with Schneider National here in Charlotte, NC. I just talked with them for the first time today. I will hopefully hear from my recruiter sometime this week, if not monday of next week. I am very excited about getting on the road. I love to travel. In the persuit of a career, I have travelled over 1300 miles in my personal car in the last 20 days. None have worked out. So now I am completely broke. But I am not giving up my dream of becoming a OTR driver. I have the support of my girlfriend and my family. So I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Rookie
Default Charles & Karin

Hello everyone, just wanted to give you all a wave.
My name is Charles and my wife is Karin
I drive for Melton Truck Lines out of Tulsa, OK and have been with them for about 3 years now, other than a 4 month break when I gave Barr-Nunn a try doing the NE Region thing. I got to admire van and reefer haulers, those appts starting at 2 and 3am killed me real fast. Other than that, the work was easy, drop & hook, open doors and back up, gained 40lbs in 4 months..
I love doing the physical labor required in the flatbed field.
About my wife and I, we started chatting a few years ago, see, she is the creator of a MSN group for single truckers, http://groups.msn.com/singletruckers and then met in person just over a year ago, and in July last year we were married.
Together we also own another site for truckers, http://www.singletruckers.net, we recently revamped the site.
Well, that is a little about who we are, we wish everyone a great day, and a really great year.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Rookie

hello everyone, my name is mike im an o/o from salisbury n.c. found this sight just by searching around looking for different info.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:31 PM
Rookie

Hi, I'm Amanda. I've been lurking the boards for a few weeks. Just starting classes to get my CDL. I'm in an awkward point, not yet 21, but so close. Already been through two different AAS degrees, and after being OTR with the ex for a few months, I know this is what I want.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Rookie

Hi my name is Mike. I have been reading stuff on here for about a month now. I am 36 years old, married and have 3 kids. I have always wanted to be a truck driver so I am gathering information now and hopefully I will be able to start soon.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Rookie

Hello Mike from Singapore.Nice to meet you all.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Rookie

Howdy. I'm Melissa from Tucson, AZ.
My Hubby is just beginning his Long Haul Career.
We are going down the Road together starting somewhere around the Middle of this month.
I have one Very Spoiled Rotten Queen Cat, Jukebox, who will soon become a Boxable, Packable, Truckin' Cat.
She is also coming with us.
Hubby and I celebrate 11 years of Marriage in June.
I LOVE All things Native American, Old West (Genealogically Speaking too), have been in and around Rodeo since the age of 13, Genealogical Studies and Research for nearly 18 years.
Love Big Trucks and my Favorite Color is CHROME.
Hubby and I are Traditional Folks and easygoing unless done wrong.
My Handle is Rodeo1.
Well, that is all from here! Talk at Ya'll soon!