User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 04:37 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Attention...

ATTENTION: New Obama Law! All white people must report to the cotton fields tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. for orientation!
Old 08-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Senior Board Member

I just tried a quick search for something I read a few years ago. No luck. I'll look harder when I have a little more time.

Basically it described how our economy and the welfare class would have flourished if people seeking public assistance had been forced on to road crews or to take agricultural work. The premise is simple enough: work is better than welfare anyway you measure it. The conclusion was that the welfare class would cease to exist within one or two generations.

There have been many recent articles that talk about people returning to the land. I'll look up a few if there is any interest in this thread.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

During the Great Depression of 1929 those who wanted to work built bridges and roads all over the country. Some of those bridges are still in use today. Back then people had more pride. Most would not accept a government handout without working for it.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Senior Board Member

Boy if that became law Chicago will cease to EXSIST because all of Obamas BROTHERS will BURN THAT CITY TO THE GROUND SCREAMING RACISM LEd by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton if they were made to Work. Hell I see Welfare Reciptiants that are driving a freaking Naviagator on rims that have to cost at least 4-5 grand and yet nothing gets done about it.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:32 PM
Board Icon

My dad, and his 2 brothers worked in cotton fields, when they were growing up in Electra,(Tx) (about 25 miles west of Wichita Falls on 287)
Only a few farmers had cotton strippers, and most could not afford someone else to strip their cotton for them. My dad has scars on his hands from the petals on the cotton bolls. He's told me, I don't know how many times, but it seems like he said they made 25 cents a day.

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 09-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Super ModeratorSenior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh View Post
ATTENTION: New Obama Law! All white people must report to the cotton fields tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. for orientation!

Only those who are 100% white? Sounds pretty Arian to me, otherwise Obama will be out there in the fields too as he is at least 50% white.

Old 09-01-2009, 02:34 AM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoe View Post
Only those who are 100% white? Sounds pretty Arian to me, otherwise Obama will be out there in the fields too as he is at least 50% white.
you wouldn't know it. he tends to forget that part of his heritage.

"Remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." - Warren Miller
Old 09-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 View Post
Hell I see Welfare Reciptiants that are driving a freaking Naviagator on rims that have to cost at least 4-5 grand and yet nothing gets done about it.
Try $4-5 grand each.

And those aren't welfare recipients, those are entrepreneurs. They make their fortune selling drugs to the white folk. Ain't America great? :thumbsup:

Last edited by Part Time Dweller; 09-01-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:25 AM
Senior Board Member

Homework not quite finished . . this is the source document:

Workfare vs. Welfare: Incentive Arguments For Work Requirements In Poverty Allevation Programs

The article I paraphrased (and am still looking for) is a synopsis of this report and it's a lot easier to digest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 View Post
Boy if that became law Chicago will cease to EXSIST because all of Obamas BROTHERS will BURN THAT CITY TO THE GROUND SCREAMING RACISM LEd by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton if they were made to Work. Hell I see Welfare Reciptiants that are driving a freaking Naviagator on rims that have to cost at least 4-5 grand and yet nothing gets done about it.
There are more whites on welfare than blacks. The ratio of blacks on welfare as a percentage of the black population is considerably higher than whites. So, as Scoe points out, it is an issue for ALL of Obama's kin. Chicago is an excellent example of a dying urban area with no jobs and astronomical numbers of perfectly healthy and employable people on welfare. It makes sense to relocate these people to rural areas where jobs and economic standing seem to be plentiful for illegal immigrants.

As to mischief makers Al and Jesse, I can't begin to enumerate the number of pages I've read that make it very clear . . unless the blacks are "oppressed", Al and Jesse have no platform nor power. They claim to speak in the interests of their constituents and they both have become quite wealthy. The constituents are still on the dole but Al and Jesse are doing OK. There are countless politicians from both sides of the aisle and at every level of government who play by the same rules. Give a man a check and you can bet he'll vote for you. Give a man a job and his priorities could change or he might not have time to vote for you.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
During the Great Depression of 1929 those who wanted to work built bridges and roads all over the country. Some of those bridges are still in use today. Back then people had more pride. Most would not accept a government handout without working for it.
And, in 1929, you did not have to have a school deploma in order to get a job on a road crew. Just put in your application. Today, you have to have a diploma from an equipment school to even apply. Now, get the welfare people back to work. Who's paying for their school? And, when you come up with the funding for that, I'll go too.:thumbsup: