User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
hell I-81 is all rural!! i think its 4 lines except for two miles in winchester and a few miles in Bristol.. Besides that I-81 doesn't go through one major city... I-581 goes down through Roanoke thats about it!!

I'm about to move to Wyoming and Be the only Brother There and Marry an Indian Chick!! LMAO!!
Eh, Wyoming ain't as bad as everyone makes it seem.
The only resistance I get is from some leftie friends I've made in the LA area due to common love of party-bicycling.
They see my SE Asian lineage and tell me to stick to the Bay Area, NYC, or some urban center of diversity.
I tell them, "I usually enjoy being the different one amongst the common stock."

Anywho, the only thing that got me real amped up in regards to learning more about VA was Bruce Hornsby and his album cover to "The Way It Is".
The lone cabover rolling across that Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, that was a magnificent cover for a kickin' CD.