User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default A J.B. Hunt rehire?????

Gave a call to a fool who does business with J.B. Hunt, went ahead and forward my call to the H.R. department which in turn informed me that i need to take a AA/NA Substance Abuse Program (S.A.P.) to be considered as a rehire when i fax over the certificate of completion of both to J.B. Hunt. Also, they informed me that i have a "failure to take a post accident drug screen" through a former employer of mine.

Failure of what? when i clearly tried to leave to go take it, once i got outside the building towards the companies shuttle, heard them call me back into the building to harrass me some more into quitting. What kind of crap is this?

Just hear me out:
First off, i never refused a drug screen.
secondly, C.R. England called me back into the building into forcing me to quit.
thirdly, I never even touched a J.B. Hunt truck, even to do the driving test given in orientation.
Lastly, IF and i am saying IF, i do take this S.A.P. program, it might take months on end (after my CDL expires in November of this year) to get this "so-called" certificate of completion from this Substance Abuse Program.

J.B. Hunt informed me that the job is there for me, but i feel insulted, backstabbed, refusal of a job, whatever you want to call it, getting back into a truck and trying to make a decent living.

I know i brought this up multiple times, but this time broke the camels back permanently!!
Old 06-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Senior Board Member

Didnt you cut your CDL up and throw it away.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 06-26-2009, 04:24 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
Didnt you cut your CDL up and throw it away.
Jesus Mack. This clown will never stop. A coolie carrier type for life you are keeper clown. Now go away. We're tired of you. We're tired of JB Hunt........

Now please just STFU...............

Old 06-26-2009, 04:28 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Oh, BTW. How do you like them apples? *********:thumbsdown:

END OF THREAD AZZHOLE

Old 06-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeper01 View Post
gave a call to a fool who does business with j.b. Hunt, went ahead and forward my call to the h.r. Department which in turn informed me that i need to take a aa/na substance abuse program (s.a.p.) to be considered as a rehire when i fax over the certificate of completion of both to j.b. Hunt. Also, they informed me that i have a "failure to take a post accident drug screen" through a former employer of mine.

Failure of what? When i clearly tried to leave to go take it, once i got outside the building towards the companies shuttle, heard them call me back into the building to harrass me some more into quitting. What kind of crap is this?

Just hear me out:
First off, i never refused a drug screen.
Secondly, c.r. England called me back into the building into forcing me to quit.
Thirdly, i never even touched a j.b. Hunt truck, even to do the driving test given in orientation.
Lastly, if and i am saying if, i do take this s.a.p. Program, it might take months on end (after my cdl expires in november of this year) to get this "so-called" certificate of completion from this substance abuse program.

J.b. Hunt informed me that the job is there for me, but i feel insulted, backstabbed, refusal of a job, whatever you want to call it, getting back into a truck and trying to make a decent living.

I know i brought this up multiple times, but this time broke the camels back permanently!!
huh?????
Old 06-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I think you need to decide if you want to drive a truck or not. From your post you state that J.B. Hunt will hire you if you meet one requirement. If you want the job then you do as they request. If not, then don't. As far as your CDL expiring. All you need do in most states is walk in to the state licensing office and renew them. Most won't require you to do anything but pay a fee to renew your license unless you have the hazmat endorsement.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:45 PM

if you dont want the job at jb guess what,,, there is plenty of cdl hodlers not on dope that will take it :block:
Old 06-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
Jesus Mack. This clown will never stop. A coolie carrier type for life you are keeper clown. Now go away. We're tired of you. We're tired of JB Hunt........

Now please just STFU...............
Nice tone you got, Belpre. I believe a brick wall has more intellect than this, seriously though, i now know what is preventing me. Speaking of being tired, i'm tired of hearing you carry on like a little schoolgirl, do me a favor and run home to mommy and i will do you a favor by STFU.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtruckman View Post
if you dont want the job at jb guess what,,, there is plenty of cdl hodlers not on dope that will take it :block:
Dope? hehe, never touched the stuff in over 6 years (same length of time i had my CDL). Bigtruckman, people like you fail to realize that the U.S. D.O.T. can and will yank your CDL IF and saying IF anyone tests dirty. I can easily pass any to all drug screens!

Forgot to ask you Bigtruckman, Are you and Belpre from the same family tree that doesn't fork?
Old 06-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
I think you need to decide if you want to drive a truck or not. From your post you state that J.B. Hunt will hire you if you meet one requirement. If you want the job then you do as they request. If not, then don't. As far as your CDL expiring. All you need do in most states is walk in to the state licensing office and renew them. Most won't require you to do anything but pay a fee to renew your license unless you have the hazmat endorsement.
As i stated previous Gman, i now know what i have to do. Also, thanks for giving me some pointers.

As far as Bigtruckman and Belpre are concerned, IF they were at the bare minimum, this considerate, maybe i won't give them any grief.
Closed Thread