User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

what a douchbag!!! a while back saying how bad trucking sucked. he was out and cutting up his cdl. only a fool would drive a truck. etc. etc. now he has applied at the ****ties of ****bag companies for a job??? wtf? anyone with half a brain,which may be the cause of this thread, know how jb is. i think when he cut his cdl he missed and cut one quarter off of his half brain.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
Didnt you cut your CDL up and throw it away.
Mackman, i really wanted to, but i later found out something i won't mention here.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd112488 View Post
what a douchbag!!! a while back saying how bad trucking sucked. he was out and cutting up his cdl. only a fool would drive a truck. etc. etc. now he has applied at the ****ties of ****bag companies for a job??? wtf? anyone with half a brain,which may be the cause of this thread, know how jb is. i think when he cut his cdl he missed and cut one quarter off of his half brain.
Nice tone JD, you must be related to Belpre and BigTruckMan on the family tree that doesn't fork. If anyone is a douchback, its people who don't have the intellect to know when not to qoute and/or reply in a better tone and see things from every possible angle.

Last edited by kreeper01; 06-27-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeper01 View Post
Nice tone JD, you must be related to Belpre and BigTruckMan on the family tree that doesn't fork. If anyone is a douchback, its people who don't have the intellect to know when not to qoute and/or reply in a better tone and see things from every possible angle.

Yeah, we're all related in a big way kreeper coolie. We're all united against dooshbags coming on to the board, lobbing lame excuses with Peter Pan style fairy tales that might well lead a legitimate driver down the wrong path.

Don't flatter yourself with your kind consideration to "stop giving us grief." Dooshbag. The only grief here is having to withstand your SciFi Channel explanations/apologist drivel.

Go on over to JB Hunt and make your millions! Dooshbag! He heh. Even that rat ass operation will have you out there lickety split.

Don't ever worry about coming on and as you seem to believe "giving us grief." JD, BigTruckMan and Belpre see your type stumble through here all of the time. We're not offended. Only quite amused that yet another sucker, revisionist is attempting to rewrite his past and then move on to that million dollar job over at COOLIE CARRIER JB Hunt.

The board needs more of your type kreeper. More dooshbags, so that new drivers know what to avoid! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Hooooahhh!

Actually you are doing a great public service dooshbag!

Work 80-100, log 70, paid 40. Enjoy!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Exclamation

Old 06-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
Yeah, we're all related in a big way kreeper coolie. We're all united against dooshbags coming on to the board, lobbing lame excuses with Peter Pan style fairy tales that might well lead a legitimate driver down the wrong path.

Don't flatter yourself with your kind consideration to "stop giving us grief." Dooshbag. The only grief here is having to withstand your SciFi Channel explanations/apologist drivel.

Go on over to JB Hunt and make your millions! Dooshbag! He heh. Even that rat ass operation will have you out there lickety split.

Don't ever worry about coming on and as you seem to believe "giving us grief." JD, BigTruckMan and Belpre see your type stumble through here all of the time. We're not offended. Only quite amused that yet another sucker, revisionist is attempting to rewrite his past and then move on to that million dollar job over at COOLIE CARRIER JB Hunt.

The board needs more of your type kreeper. More dooshbags, so that new drivers know what to avoid! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Hooooahhh!

Why dont you tell him how you really feel. :clap::lol2::lol2:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 06-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
Why dont you tell him how you really feel. :clap::lol2::lol2:
I'm getting a bit quaint in middle age MackDog! :lol: You taking good care of my girl???:thumbsup: G

Old 06-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Senior Board Member

They must need drivers. At our company you dont get a second chance. They tell you to get some help and a new place to work.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

who is rewriting there past? you belpre? This is the sort of BS i have to cut through from doucebags like you, kicking at a man who is already down. I mearly started this thread to show you and everyone else the amusing facts i found, yet, you seem to state to everyone that you have a "I Don't Care what happens" attitude, as long its not on belpre or against belpre. I can see right through you Belpre, you do have a problem of your own, called "dementia". I believe i asked you once and i am going to ask again, go cry to your mommy and i'll STFU.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

What i am going to state is a amusing fact:

Yes, i was in orientation for J.B. Hunt, funny thing is, i never once touched any of there trucks since i was booted out of there orientation class 2 hours before lunch time, was in orientation from 08:00 to 10:00am.

Evidently, this little piece of info went over Belpre's head as he missed the entire fact, i do wish to state this much Belpre, i got no beef against you, although you could of gone about going off on me in a better way like mackman and Gman did, at least they were more considerate than your 5th grade edubacation redneck ******ed, wheelchairbound arse could ever figure out.

Last edited by kreeper01; 06-28-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Closed Thread