User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part Time Dweller View Post
How is it fraud? When you knowingly break the law endanger your and others lives by speeding, you get a big fine. It isn't like they hide these vans. There are signs warning of their presence and a huge digital "your speed is" sign on top of it. If you are really that stupid to speed right by the van, then again, thanks for the donation. :thumbsup:
I have to agree, you break the law, get caught, and it's fraud?? one again, tell it to the dead workers family, I'm sure they would like to hear it
maybe instead of a fine, the speeder should have to work in the construction zone for a week while Billy Big riggers go whizzing by, that might wake them up
Old 06-21-2009, 01:53 AM

It's fruad and entrapment when they know for a fact that people going 2 miles an hour over the limit are not breaking a _____ damned law !!!

....and you know it too !!!!
issedoff:issedoff:issedoff:
Old 06-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Board Regular

Entrapment? You are joking right? How is it entrapment when the van is marked, visible and there are advance warnings?

As far as the 2mph over, that isn't relevant in Illinois. They don't even start taking pictures until the violator is at least 10 over. They want the tickets to stick.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avc View Post
It's fruad and entrapment when they know for a fact that people going 2 miles an hour over the limit are not breaking a _____ damned law !!!

....and you know it too !!!!
issedoff:issedoff:issedoff:
so people only stealing a little are not breaking any laws? if the speed limit is 45, you are breaking the law if you go 46. the common misconception is that they HAVE to give you 5 over, they dont have to give you anything
so the sign says 45 mph STRICTLY ENFORCED, you say, it's okay, I can go 47, I'm not breaking any laws. I guess you deserve what you get.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 AM
Board Icon

Wouldn't worry too much with AVC, many of us have deduced over the last few days that he's gone nuts. Next he'll claim it's Nixon's fault..............

My comment was in jest because I do tend to find myself either delivering or picking up equipment on the sides of roads and in construction zones. I do not endorse anyone to speed thru a construction zone. I can't believe someone like AVC would actually be angry about this but then again I can, it appears he's never been out there with vehicles screaming by just a foot away. Slowdown and lose 5 minutes or speed thru and lose your freedom? As Fredog said, you ARE breaking the law even if your just 1 mph over. Is it a money maker? Your darn right it is, how else do you expect locales to make money? Amazing how foolish and amateur you sound. Guess you would rather pay higher taxes on everything in your locale vs having the local cops crack down on the laws and get the outsiders to chip in so you don't have to pay sky high taxes, right?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:45 AM

Yeah I'm sick, I hate fraudulent morons in government who manipulate markets for their own enrichment and ruin the entire world economy for all citizens worldwide.

Now who is sick again ???
Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Yeah I'm sick, I hate fraudulent morons in government who manipulate markets for their own enrichment and ruin the entire world economy for all citizens worldwide.

Now who is sick again ???
Those are called Speculators and they are not any of our elected officials. Just the other day, a speculator killed Wal-Mart stock by this comment: "While Wal-Mart just had a great month in sales, I do not foresee that trend continuing for them." Wal-Mart stock closed on a major down after that little comment. So yeah, your still sick. Now maybe you meant to say Obama in place of fraudulent morons, in that case I would agree with you.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:21 AM

LOL, a Nixon lover who is defending 8 years of Bush oil and war fraud while blaming the current depression and world economic crisis on Obama !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksfWpoL8Y8

Great work man, keep waving the flag, smoke em out, complete the mission !!!! :lol2: :clap:

Last edited by avc; 06-24-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Board Icon

Yep your right, my post said I blamed everything on Obama, nice reading comprehension you have. Just so you know, Bush was not at fault for the world economy. That was the world in of itself, everyone has had a hand in it.

Buddy, I'm equal opportunity on thrashing our govt. no matter what party they are when they do something wrong. Obama is no choir boy like you think, not with his mob like actions against Capital One and other banks and oh BTW, using your and mine and our's tax money to try and save 2 automakers who still fell flat on their face. That money is gone, poof, totally gone and never coming back.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
LOL, a Nixon lover who is defending 8 years of Bush oil and war fraud while blaming the current depression and world economic crisis on Obama !!!

YouTube - Alan Greenspan - Iraq War was a Fraud

Great work man, keep waving the flag, smoke em out, complete the mission !!!! :lol2: :clap:
I'm afraid the economy had already started on this path well before the "12" years of Bush Administrations. And, I'm afraid Obama is not going to have any more luck turning things around because he's got the same caliber of advisors as the previous administrations.

Now, what does that have to do with speeds in constructions zones? Other states have "ZERO TOLARANCE" speed laws even if not in a constructions zone. And, in NY, they're already doing it. Get caught a second time, and you won't be driving any more.