User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Well i called today. It took a couple people to get to who i had to talk to you. The lady was very nice on the phone. She said they did get my online app. But they had 7 others too.:thumbsdown:. She said they will look over my app. and let me know. I asked if i could go down to the terminal and fill out a paper app. she told me no way.:thumbsdown: She said they will contact me.

Well i went down to the terminal anyway. I didn't try to get in there was security shacks every were. So anyway i guess i will wait and see. I will call back maybe Tues. or wed. Keep on it.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 03-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
Well i called today. It took a couple people to get to who i had to talk to you. The lady was very nice on the phone. She said they did get my online app. But they had 7 others too.:thumbsdown:. She said they will look over my app. and let me know. I asked if i could go down to the terminal and fill out a paper app. she told me no way.:thumbsdown: She said they will contact me.

Well i went down to the terminal anyway. I didn't try to get in there was security shacks every were. So anyway i guess i will wait and see. I will call back maybe Tues. or wed. Keep on it.

The lady you talked with...she was at the terminal..or in corporate hr?

Did you get the phone number for the terminal off the fence plate?
Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
The lady you talked with...she was at the terminal..or in corporate hr?

Did you get the phone number for the terminal off the fence plate?

I think the lady was in HR ( i think). She is the one that handles all the job apps. etc. for hiring. I will call again Monday or Tuesday and hope i get a diff. lady. If i dont i will go back down there and get the # for the terminal and call them as i sit down the street.

Why do you tell me this now about the # on the fence :banghead::banghead:. I was too busy looking at all the nice BRT trucks in there. It look like a busy place.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 03-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Senior Board Member

I just called that # and it went to a voicemail. It is 330 so maybe they left. I will call it again monday.

http://www.sunocodistributors.com/terminals.asp

Last edited by Mackman; 03-27-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I just called that # and it went to a voicemail. It is 330 so maybe they left. I will call it again monday.

Sunoco Distributors - Terminal List

That is entirely possible Mack-dude. As I said before...friday's are not usually a good day for job hunters.

LOL....I guess I forgot about that number on the fence!! I haven't had to look for a job in a while.
If you have to take a job at a Carrier, to get some gas experience..that is ok. Don't let it put you off! Working for a Carrier gives you time to meet the right people at the various Majors. Another major up there you could talk with, after gaining some station delivery experience, is Exxon. Their wages are slightly better than Sun. BUT....Exxon does not train. They require that you have a 5 year safe driving record, and 2 years of station delivery. Some of that too their stations.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:47 AM

Quote:

http://www.sunocodistributors.com/terminals.asp

Tried to PM mackman but box is full

Do you ever get the job with Sunoco? Looking for more information

thanks